Sonic Electronix

I know that's what I have now but I was just wondering If 12 gauge would hurt anything

why is gods name do you think you need 12awg wire for a remote turn on from the HU?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

why is gods name do you think you need 12awg wire for a remote turn on from the HU?

Because 4g didn't fit in the hole ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

LMMFAO! I would so sig that, but I must resist.

Edit: Eh, screw it, lol.

Edited by lAutruche

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

In most cases, electrically, 22awg is fine for a remote wire, but its physical strength is lacking due to the abuse during installation and the auto environment in general.

I know a competitor who is leading in his class that ran a 50amp toggle switch and an 8awg remote becuase he swore it made a difference... I told him he had confounding variables and he thought I was referring to his alleged STD and became a little flustered. :shrug: This is part of the reason I don't compete....

Edited by VOPA

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

In most cases, electrically, 22awg is fine for a remote wire, but its physical strength is lacking due to the abuse during installation and the auto environment in general.

I know a competitor who is leading in his class that ran a 50amp toggle switch and an 8awg remote becuase he swore it made a difference... I told him he had confounding variables and he thought I was referring to his alleged STD and became a little flustered. :shrug: This is part of the reason I don't compete....

so? i see people compete with DAT amps all the time, doesnt mean they arnt stupid.

OH! sorry Bill. lol

im just kidding everyone!

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i bought custom machined 1/0 to 18 awg reducers for my remote wire.

ive used 32awg wire as remote wire to prove a point. 18awg is plenty

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER