skittlesRgood Posted August 25, 2010 Report Posted August 25, 2010 What do u guys think about focal, I've heard people talk about them, I would like to run 4 6.5s and 4 tweets, my plan is tweets in pillars and mid bass in doors just tryin to get ideas i think focal does all metal tweeters. im not a fan of metal tweeters at all. they hurt my ears. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
whipson24s Posted August 25, 2010 Author Report Posted August 25, 2010 Just thought I would ask, any recommendations for some good quality mids and highs
n8ball2013 Posted August 25, 2010 Report Posted August 25, 2010 lol, sorry man. just trying to save you the heartache. if you change them, look at image dynamics. even the ctx set kicks ass. i just got some crescendo 6.5"s for midbass and they are doing great. bu i have them in an active setup so i dont know what they sound like normally. an EQ might be an easy way to help your midbass. love id but ill do hertz. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
UnderLoK Posted August 25, 2010 Report Posted August 25, 2010 love id but ill do hertz. I can't find a Hertz dealer If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
whipson24s Posted August 25, 2010 Author Report Posted August 25, 2010 I looked at I'd and I really don't care for how they look any other suggestions, I love the look of these ES-643 GOLD - CDT Audio 6.5" / 4" 3 Way Gold Series Component System just looking for something a little. Cheaper lol
memphisBred Posted August 26, 2010 Report Posted August 26, 2010 Hertz Hi-Energy. I saw the HSK 165 for around $350 and I got a quote of $650 for the HSK 165XL. Not sure if I have heard a bad thing about Hertz. SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
skittlesRgood Posted August 26, 2010 Report Posted August 26, 2010 I looked at I'd and I really don't care for how they look any other suggestions, I love the look of these ES-643 GOLD - CDT Audio 6.5" / 4" 3 Way Gold Series Component System just looking for something a little. Cheaper lol a lot of the pics of them i have seen online look a lot worse than they do in person. the pic on woofersetc.com looks like dog shit lol. they are beefy mids. n8ball, that will be cool. let me know how they sound and where you get them from. it would be cool to try them out. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
whipson24s Posted August 26, 2010 Author Report Posted August 26, 2010 Yeah if I could get better pic, or I could just go with ur advice lol I love beefy looking equipment lol
CHINO11550 Posted August 26, 2010 Report Posted August 26, 2010 I like my CDT ES- Gold sets H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DACFront stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweetsamp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.28 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'zbox is a 4th order band passbatts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.MLA module 15+voltsAll in a 97 2door Tahoe LT2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ Team Bass Hz
whipson24s Posted August 26, 2010 Author Report Posted August 26, 2010 I like my CDT ES- Gold sets After thinking about they are a little to pricey lol got to. Cut that price down but maybe ill try some next summer or something lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.