You gotta do something to stand out though Beatbox among the tegs. 6 LVL 4 10s would be neat on 7k. :pardon:

that be sick, we'll see def looking to spend some $$ once i sell the truck. atleast 1k on subs and another on amps hopefully.

That would be fucking death Derrick. Lol.

hahahaha shit would tear the poor teg apart

nice car. whatever u end up putting in that car we want lots of pics and vids!!

thanks. and will do!

Do a mike singer setup, thats what im doing. except with 1 18 for now. a big bow in the backseat with huge aeroports aiming towards the back.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

That is one sexy ass teg!!!

jeyrapboy stamp of approval :good: thanks

Do a mike singer setup, thats what im doing. except with 1 18 for now. a big bow in the backseat with huge aeroports aiming towards the back.

ill look into that

Trunk set ups are nice mine. It just won't be practical at all to do a wall/half-wall. I can design a box to fit in the trunk for a 15''(4 cubes, 30hz, healthy port) that would still leaver enough room for an array of amps, batt, and still allow the back seats to fold up and the use of the hatch/privacy cover.

The car loses all its pep, sportiness, and MPGs with all that weight in it. Just drive around with two friends in the backseats, and a friend in the trunk and you'll see what I mean.

Trunk set ups are nice mine. It just won't be practical at all to do a wall/half-wall. I can design a box to fit in the trunk for a 15''(4 cubes, 30hz, healthy port) that would still leaver enough room for an array of amps, batt, and still allow the back seats to fold up and the use of the hatch/privacy cover.

The car loses all its pep, sportiness, and MPGs with all that weight in it. Just drive around with two friends in the backseats, and a friend in the trunk and you'll see what I mean.

you are wrong, i prob have the heaviest integra around right now, and on the HW i still get 30 mpg, ask Gotz1lung and bigpimpin91 when we went to slamology :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived