Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

dont fall for the whole coat hanger rca Bullshit.

Just cause you read it on the internet, doesnt mean its 100% true. haha

Buy a good signal cable. Jesus.

Pear makes a super nice speaker wire, if you like the sound through silver. (i dont BTW)

as for power wire. If it carries the current with little to no loss (.02v) over 15ft then its fine.

But for just sexy wire.

audison sonus FTW

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I Like a true AWG, That meets or exceeds all cable specifications and ampacities. Acid, gas, oil, sunlight (ozone), flame,and water resistant. Double wall. Strands with: 30 gauge class K stranding.

Anything else is just marketing to jack up the price.

Last thing is flexibility. Anyone who get a cable that doesn't easily bend bought junk. This 4/0 or 0000 works just fine

DSCN0745.jpg

DSCN0742.jpg

When you say true AWG you are talking about wielding wire? I did my big3 with this stuff and its the best you can buy I will not be buying anymore name brand stuff (for power, ground). I have had trouble finding it though I bought what I have from a car electrical shop but if there is any other options that anyone knows about a link would be cool.

Edit: Never mind I missed the link thanks haven't even looked at the link but if you have and know of a better deal post up your info.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

RF is my first choice always....

Knukonceptz and Tsunami make nice shit as well

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Knu is the shit... I ordered monday morning and received my shit wednesday when i got home. I run nothing but knu in my car. That is fuses, wire, terminals, etc.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

audison, hands down

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

No, I'm talking about American Wire Gauge... READ THIS AND LEARN

When you buy wire, dont just settle for 1/0 gauge, because more than likely, you're gonna end up with wire that isnt true 1/0 wire... Or whatever size you are getting... Always make sure its AWG, otherwise you're getting fucked...

First off the Question that I asked was not directed to you(Boilermaker-744). The question was directed towards KingsSuv(If your the same person NVM). My question/post had the post I was talking about in it with KingsSUV's name on it. I guess I should have been more clear in what I was asking. What I was asking was "what the wire in the photo was", and I added an edit that said the question I asked was answered. I know what AWG is but thanks for the read it was a cool link. Next time you reply to a question make sure you follow your own advice and read and learn. That way you will know when someone is talking to you. hahaha. Thanks again for the cool read. :pardon:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Archived