bcpballer64 Posted August 28, 2010 Report Posted August 28, 2010 this makes me smile! i love the port on your box. was that calculated or just done and hope for best? "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
knowledge Posted August 28, 2010 Report Posted August 28, 2010 sickkkk the wheels look reak good on ther REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
silversound Posted September 9, 2010 Report Posted September 9, 2010 Looking good, the new rims look bad ass. I hope you can get this install complete for the upcoming show in Jennings. Lunar Amplifiers: L1500's x 8, L2125, L100X2, L55x2, L40x2 (2) Digital Designs 9518G x 2 DDA-W 6.5 components DDCX 4 x 4 DDCX 5x7 x 4 Iraggi Amputator 260
Loudcivic Posted September 9, 2010 Report Posted September 9, 2010 gonna be a badass build for sure. i like it and everything looks good except one thing that keeps standing out to me. driverside door pin is bad and the door dont line up with the rest of the truck. lol idk why but it stands out 2015 silverado crew cab nothing atm but soon...
Twistedchild420 Posted September 9, 2010 Report Posted September 9, 2010 Holy shit! Where you been homie? Also this build will be NICE! I want to hear it! My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
jagblazer01 Posted September 9, 2010 Report Posted September 9, 2010 holy port area batman lol.....thats insane...the rims look good but they still look small on the pictures haha...shoulda went with 8s Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK SMD Super Buyer/Sellerwww.sundownaudio.com www.shokindustries.com www.4xspower.com www.excessiveamperage.com
onlyinajeep Posted September 13, 2010 Report Posted September 13, 2010 Welcome back. Should be sick TEAM PURE Team South http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195192-8-pure-audio-15-flat-wall-chevy-crewcab-dually-vid-page-4-s/
dwright27 Posted September 14, 2010 Report Posted September 14, 2010 this makes me smile! i love the port on your box. was that calculated or just done and hope for best? looks alot like a horn.so calculated more then likely. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
GoreMasterCustomAudio Posted September 14, 2010 Report Posted September 14, 2010 wow how did i miss this?!?!? keep up the good work and keep the pics coming I can't stop building!!! 4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-BuildThe newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer BuildMy First Build 8 RF P1 12's My Myspace Add MeMy Facebook Add Me oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you? If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.