C-Fizzy Posted September 21, 2010 Report Posted September 21, 2010 moar! this is a beautiful ass suburban under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
BeatBox Posted September 21, 2010 Report Posted September 21, 2010 love the color combo. shit gonna beat once it done
sounddesires Posted September 21, 2010 Report Posted September 21, 2010 looks 10x better without the molding man hids sexy
mason313 Posted September 21, 2010 Report Posted September 21, 2010 Looks real good man made me miss my 99 burban that got stolen... 2 18" fi btls 2 sprinter batts 165ah 1 cresenscdo 3k 1 mechman 270a 1 kinetik 2000 under hood
gooblunar Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 Yo j i moved it up!!!! Post picssss!!!! 4 Lunar 1500s 1 dd Z9512 mids and highs 2 Lunar 2200s bridge per side 1 set morel 6.5 Vifa Morel Lpg tweets 1 set morel 5.25 1 Lunar 255 center dif. 1 DD 5.25 coax center chan
dwright27 Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 needs the 4Hi mod. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 Its amazing how much better it looks with the rims, the rims lokk amazing on it!!! as well as removing the trim!! Are you selling that hu in the background of that one pic? I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
kingcabon20s Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 what happened to the nissan.. ???? My seller feedback.
swervinburban Posted October 27, 2010 Author Report Posted October 27, 2010 I know its been a while since I updated my build but I had some personal things that came up in my life that put this build on hold for a while. lets get on to some pics... Ohhh I lost my camera so I lost some of the pics but here's what I got. haha I had to change my flywheel, rear main seal and a few other things went to one of my homie's shop next week I'll be upgrading brake roters, changing wheel bearings, tranmission screen, fuel filter, and rear brake pads Hey kyle thanks for taking care of my baby Under construction soon to be: 2 DD Z9518's 8 lunar L1500's (500rms each) Secondskin Dampner pro 250a Mechman rhino alt 4 runs of 2/0 (installed) 4 batteries (installed) 6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)
swervinburban Posted October 27, 2010 Author Report Posted October 27, 2010 needs the 4Hi mod. Please explain im not familiar with the 4Hi Mod Under construction soon to be: 2 DD Z9518's 8 lunar L1500's (500rms each) Secondskin Dampner pro 250a Mechman rhino alt 4 runs of 2/0 (installed) 4 batteries (installed) 6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.