My setup slammin on day 2....

Just put power to my lvl 5 the other day. Tuned it yesterday. Today it completley destroyed my rear deck. If you look at the split second of 0:31, you can see I no longer have speaker covers/grills, nor the brake light. the screws holding the grills on came out, and the bolts holding the brake light on came undone. I think i'm going to do something else with the 6x9's and put them somewhere else. theyre getting butt raped back there on that deck.. I hate how youtube destroys the quality.. Sony vegas lets me upload in HD, but it doesn't read avi files, just the audio.. So mehh 480p is ok i guess..

Found a way to get it in sony vegas... Gonna upload in HD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1mrrbJDLzQ

Edited by Alex K

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

sweet shit alex! break in the sub? nawwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

sweet shit alex! break in the sub? nawwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Whatdo those 4 words mean again? :pardon:

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Whatdo those 4 words mean again? :pardon:

I think it means that the sub is breakin in the car???? hahahaha, nice vid bro!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

dunno if i want to meter it tuned that low. i think im going to build another box tuned to about 37 hertz.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

If you have nice front stage then what's the point of the 6x9's besides a lil rear fill that takes good processing to make it sound good? Might as well just leave them out

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

dunno if i want to meter it tuned that low. i think im going to build another box tuned to about 37 hertz.

meter it. then you will know if the next box gave you an increase or not. numbers will help you learn a lot.

If you have nice front stage then what's the point of the 6x9's besides a lil rear fill that takes good processing to make it sound good? Might as well just leave them out

x2, i tell that to everyone. fuck those rear deck speakers. you just spent over $1000 on your sub stage. you can afford to pay at least 300 on a front stage.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Just save the video in the format you want 1080, 720, etc. in mpg4 and then upload that.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts