Car broken into, anyone in indiana keep an eye out?.....Insurance FTW

is that the screw driver they used to unhook shit? take that bish in to get printed maybe? not sure about any of that stuff but hey the stuff stolen was worth something and that amp being 1 of 2 should meen somethin also IMO. just an idea mang, hope ya get some news in the future

well they knew what they were doing :/ sorry to hear that man, if it ends up in jersey ill pull out my 9 and cap some asses :)

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

naw it will be in terrehaute somewhere... not sure where yet

Well, when you find out could you shoot me a pm? If its around here ill be there.

is that the screw driver they used to unhook shit? take that bish in to get printed maybe? not sure about any of that stuff but hey the stuff stolen was worth something and that amp being 1 of 2 should meen somethin also IMO. just an idea mang, hope ya get some news in the future

No, that was a screwdriver I had in there still from the install.

I'll keep an eye out for you on craigslist, and for future refrence you could get one of those little blinking lights to make it appear you have an alarm, if you cant afford an alarm itself.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Well, it was going to have an alarm soon, ive only had the car a few months. I probably prioritized things wrong moving back to college and all, but it takes a lot less tools to install an alarm than build a sub box etc, so I hadn't done it yet, was going to do it here.

Damn that sucks man. They took their time and unbolted everything from all the equipment. Sorry to hear about this.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

Just a little more on this amp for the guys looking out for it.

The case is 1 of 2 without any company markings on them. Also these were all black and before we had the silver stripe added to them. Looks like Rusty still has the mounting feet for them so also look out for that as we changed those to the metal ones now. Last thing and probably the easiest to spot is the gold terms. Production units have silver terms.

Most likely who ever has this has no clue on what it is or who made it, so that's going to make it hard for them to post up for sale. And if they do know what they have then it's a matter of time before they slip up and show it to the wrong person.

I would print out a few pics of the unit and give a copy to the local shops around town as well as the local pawn shops. I would guess they will take it to a shop to see what it is and whats its worth.

You can also make a police report and add pics, some depts will do a quick brief on it before shifts being it's pretty rare.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Damn that sucks man. They took their time and unbolted everything from all the equipment. Sorry to hear about this.

Actually, they just ripped stuff out. Atleast they left the wiring to make it easier to wire stuff back up.

Anyways, found the way they got in.

70ed9de0.jpg

I hadn't noticed it before but the police did fairly quickly. Turns out about 5 cars were broken into. One was a truck that had about $5k worth of tools stolen. One bit of good information is they found my yellowtop. It was in the middle of a field beside the parking lot.

Anyways spent 5 hours yesterday in the er, had my audio's stolen today, and school will start raping me again tomorrow. This week is sucking so far.

Archived