As most of of you know, or may not know, I suffered a stroke in Feb, this is the National Stroke Association Logo

I had a blood clot on the left side on my brain. Dr's say it was most likely caused from my diabetes not being under control for so long, and my veins and arteries getting weak, over weight, high blood pressure, high cholesterol. Needless to say, EVERYTHING has changed now, this was a REAL wake up call for me, scare the HOLY SH** out of me, I have lost 79 lbs, still have 36 to go, to be where the Dr wants me, all my blood work is "normal" now, so I am doing as good as I can, the only side effects that I have, is that I occasionally studder, and I now suffer from seizures, but I am on meds to keep those under control, and so far they seem to be working.

It turned out really good, here is the actual logo:

37890.gif

Here is the the Tattoo, on my upper right arm:

100_4628.jpg

160 + dB and Gaining!!S_10_clean.gifSMD1.jpg

Damn Man! sorry didnt know! glad you are better! I always say if yo get a tattoo make sure it means something to you and this is definately that! make sure you post this in the off topic tattoo thread! It looks good!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

You sure it wasn't because of all the bass? ^_^ Glad you're doing well man, & that tat is pretty good lookin, although I'd put some sunglasses on him personally. B)

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

congrats man

That is one thing I admire, is people making a change for the better, instead of just living with it for forever. Keep it up!

Baylor University

Accounting

congrats man

That is one thing I admire, is people making a change for the better, instead of just living with it for forever. Keep it up!

I agree. It is really inspirational when a person makes themself better in the face of negative circumstances. I hope that you stay well and wish you all the luck in the world on those last 36. Even a few pounds is tough, what you have done is very commendable.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

I agree. It is really inspirational when a person makes themself better in the face of negative circumstances. I hope that you stay well and wish you all the luck in the world on those last 36. Even a few pounds is tough, what you have done is very commendable.

Oh, and just so you all know, I was 34 yrs old when I had the stroke :blink:

Thanks all for the kind words, yeah it has been tough, but like i said, it was a REAL eye opener, and I plan on staying around for a LONG time, so I am DEFFINATLY sticking with this!! and I WILL get the the weight he wants me at

160 + dB and Gaining!!S_10_clean.gifSMD1.jpg

Sorry to hear that man that tat is cool I would be saying tat tat tatted up. Great progress with losing weight and hope you acheive your total goal of what you wanna lose.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

nice tat....sorry to hear of the stroke and pain you went through but it sounds like your on the track to a recovery and better/healthier life. keep us posted on your status. the minute you joined this forum you became one of the bros so were your family here!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!