97' Ranger Blow Through (Rebuild Pg 6/7)

ill tell ya now you cant gonna get barely any flex in the roof seeing its just a regular cab. i never got mine to flex or have my windshield flex.

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Why do you have to shoot down our hopes and dreams Gore? Lol. Just deadening the whole truck anyways for best results out of what it is. More sound we can keep in the better.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Ain't this abouta bitch. Amp shipping tracking

INDIANAPOLIS, IN, US 09/10/2010 10:31 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

Sucks knowing it is here in town but can't touch it til Monday.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Why do you have to shoot down our hopes and dreams Gore? Lol. Just deadening the whole truck anyways for best results out of what it is. More sound we can keep in the better.

lol i dont mean it like that, i was just saying. and make sure u brace that back wall cuz its gonna flex alot like wow alot like omg alot...

and keep up the work, im watching :popcorn:

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Lookin good so far it should beat in that little cabin :good:

2007 Scion Tc- T1500.1bdcp & t600.4, Three P3D212's Ported at 40hz, T2 6.5" Components, Rockford Marine 8" coax's. Kinetik khc1400 in back, Kicker 0 gauge

1999 Cherokee- Rockford Prime Amps 300.4 & 500.1,Big 3, Rockford 6.5"Comp.s and 6.5" 2ways, 2 12" P2's Ported basic winter beater

2002 Mustang Convt.-T1500.1bd & 400.4, 3 P3D210's IB, JBL components all the way around,Rockford 4 gauge, Big 3, Kinetik khc800 in back

Looking good man, hopefully it turns out well :D.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

you doing doors with deadner too? take a vid of them cutting. lol i want to get a s10 and blow thru but im scared to cut lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Archived