almost all Muslims do not do that. Thats outrageous to label an entire culture as violent when its not like that at all. I am enrolled in a college that is split probably 1/3 arabic, 1/3 black, and 1/3 white out of a few thousand students. I have never had a problem with any muslim student, or arabic for that matter, have never felt like I was in danger of being beheaded.

Then how about a video of a 12 yr old CHILD learning how to behead someone? I just watched it all 3:14 minutes of it. Its the most disturbing thing I have ever watched, hell that beats the german girl that threw the puppies in the creek.

They teach their CHILDREN to FIGHT and BEHEAD how is that peace love and harmony?? I mean seriously.

Then how about a video of a 12 yr old CHILD learning how to behead someone? I just watched it all 3:14 minutes of it. Its the most disturbing thing I have ever watched, hell that beats the german girl that threw the puppies in the creek.

They teach their CHILDREN to FIGHT and BEHEAD how is that peace love and harmony?? I mean seriously.

ever watch videos of the white supremacists who teach their children army fighting tactics and claim to be "God's children" and what not. You CANNOT say what some people do is something a whole religion does.

I'm gonna' try to not get sidetracked....

In my opinion- should this Pastor and Congregation Burn the Quran? No. But can he? YES. He can do it all day long. People burn American Flags all over the place- IN AMERICA mind you- so why can't you burn a Quran? Don't we have separation of church and state? Didn't President Obama say that he didn't consider America as a "Christian" nation? How could anyone assume everyone in America practices Christianity then, right? I don't assume everyone in Iraq or Afghanistan worships Muhammad.

Then that means This Pastor (obviously) doesn't represent all Americas or Christians, so he should be able to do what he wants without reflecting poorly on either Americans or Christians- including burning the Quran. Just as we tolerant Americans fully understand that not all Muslims are Terrorists, then Muslims will surely understand that not all Americans are Quran burners, right?? Right????

IF this truly is a religion of Peace, then there shouldn't be ANY Muslims who riot, kill people, kill Christians, ...or this Pastor... Right? If they are TRUE Muslims. hmmm.

Maybe that is this Pastors point. IF they go through with this Quran burning, let's see how these peaceful Muslims react. I don't want to see it happen because it won't mean just another day- it will mean a tremendous number of bombings, terrorist attacks (Oops, I'm sorry... I meant "man made disasters"), deaths and murders (many of which will be our Men and Women who serve our Country).

If this Wasn't the case- then why is the Quran Burning such a big deal? Please answer that.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I'm gonna' try to not get sidetracked....

In my opinion- should this Pastor and Congregation Burn the Quran? No. But can he? YES. He can do it all day long. People burn American Flags all over the place- IN AMERICA mind you- so why can't you burn a Quran? Don't we have separation of church and state? Didn't President Obama say that he didn't consider America as a "Christian" nation? How could anyone assume everyone in America practices Christianity then, right? I don't assume everyone in Iraq or Afghanistan worships Muhammad.

Then that means This Pastor (obviously) doesn't represent all Americas or Christians, so he should be able to do what he wants without reflecting poorly on either Americans or Christians- including burning the Quran. Just as we tolerant Americans fully understand that not all Muslims are Terrorists, then Muslims will surely understand that not all Americans are Quran burners, right?? Right????

IF this truly is a religion of Peace, then there shouldn't be ANY Muslims who riot, kill people, kill Christians, ...or this Pastor... Right? If they are TRUE Muslims. hmmm.

Maybe that is this Pastors point. IF they go through with this Quran burning, let's see how these peaceful Muslims react. I don't want to see it happen because it won't mean just another day- it will mean a tremendous number of bombings, terrorist attacks (Oops, I'm sorry... I meant "man made disasters"), deaths and murders (many of which will be our Men and Women who serve our Country).

If this Wasn't the case- then why is the Quran Burning such a big deal? Please answer that.

all I'm saying is that every culture has their bad individuals, they have their extremists, and they are the people that give them a bad name. We white Americans will only categorize the non-white groups though. We don't go and blame ourselves for white supremacy, we just say theres a few crazy people out there. If its another group thats NOT us, we will point the finger faster than anybody else has time to even think about it. But hey, if the pastor is really willing to prove a point that will basically be a trade off of American lives for piece of mind, good for him, all religious leaders should go and push the buttons of extremists.

All Muslims aren't terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim!

really? there terrorists from all nations, hell a white american joined a terrorist group.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

all I'm saying is that every culture has their bad individuals, they have their extremists, and they are the people that give them a bad name. We white Americans will only categorize the non-white groups though. We don't go and blame ourselves for white supremacy, we just say theres a few crazy people out there. If its another group thats NOT us, we will point the finger faster than anybody else has time to even think about it. But hey, if the pastor is really willing to prove a point that will basically be a trade off of American lives for piece of mind, good for him, all religious leaders should go and push the buttons of extremists.

so glad you said this and not someone of another race lol. so wouldve sparked a race war. anyways if Christianity is supposed to preach doin on to others as youd want them do to you. isnt doin something like this, which would spark controversy and insult onto a religious faith go against that? and the people claiming that theyd all respond, no they wont. the crazy ones would respond not the ones that dont have a terrorist mentality. let me ask yall this? would yall be ok with me makin a video of me burnin a flag or a holy bible? neither are unique and are just as much an symbol as the quran is.and lastly not all terrorist are muslim. what do you think a serial killer is or crazy ass kids that go into malls and schools and shoot the bitch up are?

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

let me ask yall this? would yall be ok with me makin a video of me burnin a flag or a holy bible? neither are unique and are just as much an symbol as the quran is.

These videos already exist and no im not ok with it. I would actually like each and everyone one of those people shot that burned our flag. But thats just me.

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Burning of the Quran is not the issue it is the fundamental lack of respect towrds the "words" of their God that is causing the problems. No Spiritual/Holy/"word of God" book should be burned/abused/disrespected by another because that would most likely not be tolerated if done to that very same person (crusades ring a bell). One of the most beautiful Christian churches I have ever seen was in Iran in a very Islamic area called Esfahan. The church is run by Muslims and Christians alike and I found that when I was using my cell phone (taking pix) in the main Church area that a Muslim gentleman came to me and asked me not to as it was being disrespectful to the others, that is the real meaning of any religion to have tolerance and love for EVERYONE else. I hope the idiots that put 9/11 together spend an eternity paying for their sins but you can not blame over a billion people for the actions of a significantly small group of idiots. IMHO

2002 Suburban on 24s

(2) RF 2500bdcp's

(1) DC Power 270xp alt (for system only)

(4) Kinetik Racing KR3112 batteries

(1) JL Audio A4300

(1) Focal K1 component sets (rears)

(1) Q Logic kick panel 6 1/2" pods

(4) Eminence 6 1/2's speakers (fronts)

(6) Selenium Super Tweeters

(2) Sundown Audio Nightshade hybrid 18s

religious threads FTL.

this can only end up bad.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Archived