I'm with everyone else. What's it do on full volume with a bass constant song. Put on would be a good test since the bass never stops or changes.

x2 yeah put on would be a great song to play to see what the lights do. it'd be epic if it just keep getting brighter then melted the internals of the "black box" or the lights

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

im not bashing im just picky on when the lights work. i hate when u see one with a mic and its just always on its kinda pointless if it always on get what i mean

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Can't wait to see a vid of this... I might pick one up from you. :drinks:

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

Archived