Lol. Thanks for looking Kyle. Yeah. These are great but I've recently thrown a little over rated power on these and they do handle it great...(above 125hz) :( will be swapping to XLs in the future for sure unless I find somewhere to run a midbass dedicated for 60-125ish hz. Alt definately looks beast. Will be installing this weekend. Thanks for a badass product!

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Few other things. I'm going to be running speakers in my rear door. They will have they're own gain knob for times I dont want as much rear fill but I picked up a set of Hertz HCX 165 coax's to run.

acafaec2.jpg

Also got some ring terminals from Impulse-electronics

8a9e8411.jpg

Then I have 40foot of 2/0awg welding cable on the way and also a set of terminals just like these thanks to EclipseChris for sharing where he got his from.

9e4c3151.jpg

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

build is lookin good man. Im likin the sails and those bat terminals. checked out Impulse and those prices are pretty damn good for ring terminals too! :good:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Thanks! Didn't do much this weekend but I did get the rear speakers in. Decided not to put them in the doors to save a weekend of fiberglass. Made a 3/4" baffle bolted it down installed the carpet and cut the circles out. Ordering grills that will match the front 6.5"s but I'm really happy with how this came out.

c02d105d.jpg

d439125a.jpg

47472a4e.jpg

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Oh hey. I put that one together :D

Looking good! Although the XLs will have more midbass if thats what you want. Mille isn't geared towards that. You can throw a crap ton of power to those hertz midbass drivers..

you couldnt be more wrong about your hertz speaker assumptions.

Got my new battery terminals today

3990a17e.jpg

Where can a guy find some of those battery terminals?

1998 GMC ZR2

5" BDS suspension lift, 2" bodylift with 33" tires

1- Alpine iDA-X305SBT headunit w/imprint

2- DD 9500 18's dual 4's

2- DD S2b 2700 watts Each of old school class A/B power

1- DD S4b 4 channel for mids and highs

1- CDT HD 20th anniversary componet with upstage kit

2- CDT ES 6 3/4" mids for midbass in doors. Hopefully in the near future I will be adding 2 more to each door

1- DC Power 270XP alternator

2- stinger 1500d batteries

all interconnects are from stinger also

Archived