looks nice man, i am bringing my doors to you.

well maybe not.

if i fuck em up, i will bring them to you. sit in the shed and watch you do work again, worked out great last time.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Ya, makes me want to get mine done baddly! They're sitting in the garage now begging for some sanding. I think I've got a thick wrinkle in the back and that's what preventing them from going in all the way. But I've been so concentrated on getting the alpine thing done so I can move on with the tablet, I've kind of put the pillars on hold. I know if I could get a few hours of steady work on it, I'll get

Back to you! Looks and sounds great, and with the 3's playing too, you're gonna love it! I'd love to hear it, just never get out of cali at all! But it's all good! Keep up the good work buddy!

Had the same problem. Try fit but wouldn't snap in. Had to sand down the edge along the door seal. The rubber kept popping off if I pushed the pillar in. Had to take most of that edge down to plastic and then some but with the other edges still intact and drilling holes and laying resin in the back they are solid.

Looks nice man. I might be doing pillars for mine here in the next few weeks. Need to get the mid and tweet closer together, and whats better than right next to each other, lol.

That's right. Didn't like the three ways with the mid in the door sal and tweeter in the pillar. Too distant.

Those turned out really really Nice! Great work.

Thanks!

clean yo car homie lol

the pillars look great. i want to hear them

I just cleaned it thursday dammit. Winter decided to come back to town after Super Bowl. Get a car and lets meet. Lol

looks nice man, i am bringing my doors to you.

well maybe not.

if i fuck em up, i will bring them to you. sit in the shed and watch you do work again, worked out great last time.

I will only help if you fucked up too little. If you cut too much it's all you. Haha

i may have a blown set of mille tweets i can take the backs off for a fee :)

You'll make his day with that. Don't want to know how you blew them thought.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Shitty news. Just found out yesterday I'm stuck working all day this and next Saturday and Sunday out of town. Which sucks a lot. 5.1k is on the way but might not have time to install it for a week or two. Good news. Extra money from the weekend work. Which means I might end up getting the final piece of the puzzle sooner then I thought. The Mille midrange. Pics of the amp once it shows up. Have some shit I need to get posted up for sale. Maybe tomorrow.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Says the video is private..

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk