Twistedchild420 Posted September 15, 2010 Author Report Posted September 15, 2010 Not gonna lie...sexy amp! My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
UnderLoK Posted September 15, 2010 Report Posted September 15, 2010 New facility as well! These guys are serious about 2011! lol They should be, when it takes 3 months to ship subs something is wrong If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
cjvue Posted September 15, 2010 Report Posted September 15, 2010 looking forward to see them come back. It's unfornate that T3 have to deal with so much this year. These new line up are looking good! My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
Red-navi-916 Posted September 15, 2010 Report Posted September 15, 2010 power bass? lol.. yeah i seen the 3k's llike 4 months ago elvis showed me they just look beast as fuck BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Reallunacy Posted September 15, 2010 Report Posted September 15, 2010 There were a lot of issues going on behind the scenes that from what I have heard that have finally been resolved. The Machine will replace and exceed the TSNS and that 20,000 square foot building will handle all of the manufacturing from now on and JD will be there at the shop.
Hugh G. Rection Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 lets see.... looks like a 13" diameter motor structure, and some sort of an adhesive-less field reconing system. nice. Owner of BigAss Ports
cjvue Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 There were a lot of issues going on behind the scenes that from what I have heard that have finally been resolved. The Machine will replace and exceed the TSNS and that 20,000 square foot building will handle all of the manufacturing from now on and JD will be there at the shop. That's good news. JD deserve better for all his hardwork. My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
wL<3bass Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 I was talking to him last night about the machine, its gonna be an absolute monster Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
cjvue Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 I was talking to him last night about the machine, its gonna be an absolute monster What is the watt handling on that new monster.... My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
knowledge Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 can i haz one REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.