loganberry Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 I don't understand t3 or a few other companies out there, they are so interested in producing new products and hyping them up they don't take care of their existing customers or orders "pending" for months at a time, in all honesty id run a shitty company as long as I could get the customer service I needed every time I called versus running a "monster sub" company and waiting years for the product and getting the run around every time you ask when you will get it My .02 My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Reallunacy Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 Well, it'll be stronger than the TSNS and the TSNS can handle 5000 RMS. Here is a link to what it is replacing: http://www.t3audio.com/core.mdv/TSNS.html
Boon Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 I love how the 3k amp is "3100" - gotta 1-up the SAZ-3000D, which it appears to be exactly the same as... 10.x volts fo' life!
EclipseChris Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 Ed was telling me that these arms are going to be customizable to customer preference. Said if the customer wanted them to look like wings they would look like wings, wanted lightning bolts they would get lightning bolts, wanted penis's they would get penis's. Its going to be amazing... i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
EclipseChris Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 I don't understand t3 or a few other companies out there, they are so interested in producing new products and hyping them up they don't take care of their existing customers or orders "pending" for months at a time, in all honesty id run a shitty company as long as I could get the customer service I needed every time I called versus running a "monster sub" company and waiting years for the product and getting the run around every time you ask when you will get it My .02 As far as i know, T3 is a relatively small company. They have been SWAMPED with redesigning and redesigning and redesigning their product until they get Ed like perfection. The time and money spent towards T3 is time and money spent on a product that is as close to flawless as you will ever get. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
R_Mac_1 Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 I love how the 3k amp is "3100" - gotta 1-up the SAZ-3000D, which it appears to be exactly the same as... Same thing Db-r said. Same board as RD 3250 v1, saz3000d, etc. But like Ed said on CACO these pics are all basically just prototypes, not necessarily releasing in this form or under the T3 name. 2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi Pioneer DEH-P6000UB Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active) Sundown SAX-50.4 Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz) Sundown SAX-1200D 2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8 Stock Bose system 12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box Profile AP1000M
R_Mac_1 Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 As far as i know, T3 is a relatively small company. They have been SWAMPED with redesigning and redesigning and redesigning their product until they get Ed like perfection. The time and money spent towards T3 is time and money spent on a product that is as close to flawless as you will ever get. He's probably referring to all the people that pre-ordered the TSNS and never got them because of some of the investers basically holding the parts hostage from JD (from what I understood). The problem is these people didn't get their subs and were getting the runaround trying to get refunds. I'm not sure if the situation has been taken care of, though. 2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi Pioneer DEH-P6000UB Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active) Sundown SAX-50.4 Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz) Sundown SAX-1200D 2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8 Stock Bose system 12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box Profile AP1000M
EclipseChris Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 He's probably referring to all the people that pre-ordered the TSNS and never got them because of some of the investers basically holding the parts hostage from JD (from what I understood). The problem is these people didn't get their subs and were getting the runaround trying to get refunds. I'm not sure if the situation has been taken care of, though. I was not aware, thank you. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
E a r t h Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 I think T3's customers deserved better too... You mean something that's NOT a figment of your imagination? Product period would be a good start I love how the 3k amp is "3100" - gotta 1-up the SAZ-3000D, which it appears to be exactly the same as... Too bad it looks like one of the new Hifonics Brutus series amp cases
loganberry Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 If they are a small company then there is absolutely no excuse, if they are in the process of upgrading everything there customer service and shipping department should be re "tooled" before some 1 off baskets My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.