Sundown Audio

Hifonics bxi 2610d below one ohm

cris2216

I have three dual 2 ohm woofers at 1.33 ohms but want more power out of the amp so can I put the woofers at .4 ohms of course it will have impedance rise I have 2 optima yellowtop in back with 2 runs of 1/0 and 250 amp alt and another optima yellowtop up front do y'all think it's enough power for the amp

I have three dual 2 ohm woofers at 1.33 ohms but want more power out of the amp so can I put the woofers at .4 ohms of course it will have impedance rise I have 2 optima yellowtop in back with 2 runs of 1/0 and 250 amp alt and another optima yellowtop up front do y'all think it's enough power for the amp

personally, I wouldnt with that amp. I remember mine used to get decently warm at 1 ohm, I wouldnt trust it below that.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I had that same question a couple of months ago, and there´s a guy on this forum using it @ 0.5 ohms without any problems, myself, i wouldn´t even think about it hehe, i prefer to live mine @ 1 ohm :turkey:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Itll work, just not recommended...could blow outputs like I did on my 1206 lol, but they do alright if you add fans near em.

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.