Capacitors, should I get one?

yeah 1200 watts you dont need to be worrying about that

take everyone elses advice and get another battery. or you could save the money

its only 1200 watts

X2 on voltage when your bumpin?

ty

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

U'mmm, ok. Capacitors are worthless, spend the money on a 2nd battery and mount it in the back where you already have a battery close to the amp.

I don't think it would fit but there is a spot under the hood for a second battery

mJzD9.png

No offense to you at all, but that is just so retarded. Leave it to BMW.

what do you mean, the battery in the trunk is perfect for subs it connects fine. They give you a spot under the hood if you want an extra battery. Whats wrong with that?

mJzD9.png

it makes it really easy actually if youre not running a huge set up, and its off to the side out of the way of where youd put anything

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

caps dont do anything. you dont need a second battery or anything. You'll be fine on that power with stock electrical.

actually yes, caps do something.

but you are better off getting a second battery.

but you shouldnt need to, seeing that you have a 140 amp alt. 1200 watts shouldnt affect your voltage horribly.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

actually yes, caps do something.

but you are better off getting a second battery.

but you shouldnt need to, seeing that you have a 140 amp alt. 1200 watts shouldnt affect your voltage horribly.

Not really, There good for the initial start of the car then after that its just something to pass through.

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

And corvette and a lot of other good cars. Battery in the back is actually REALLY good for RWD cars... just sayin.

caps dont do anything. you dont need a second battery or anything. You'll be fine on that power with stock electrical.

Nope...

Not really, There good for the initial start of the car then after that its just something to pass through.

And nope again...

Capacitors can and WILL do exactly what they advertise, but ONLY ONLY ONLY if the system is setup for it and literally has no voltage drop. Like no none nada voltage drop.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Archived