Craigslist - Fail Of The Month

lol, like "what is each chamber tuned to?"

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

"I wanta hear that thing. I have two RF T1's and getting a third one and using that box would probably sound good? I have an extended cab ranger. What are the deminsions? i didn't notice them in the description?

What HZ did you tune it too?" :rofl: i bout couldn't hit send... but i did

email sent.... lol... i know i'm prob beating a dead horse but that thing is fugly and useless.

He might know every dimension on the box except HZ tuning.....

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

What did you ask? lol

Wasn't really a question so much as a list of insults, started something like

1. It's called a Chamber, not a partition, this isn't a fucking hard drive you dip shit.

2. How is it a sealed box, but ported?

3. Your port system is completely fucking retarded, if you did have the tuning mapped out, your retarded PVC porting system fucked it all up. It'd have been better to port each chamber seperatly, or use common airspace and just do a single common port for the box.

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD

Two things...

First: :lol:

Second: He didn't even say he used gold screws instead of black like everybody else. Could have charged at least another $100.

I really do want to hear this though lmao. with a port THAT long, it has to hit the lows. And the single 4" port with multiple tuning freqs, it has to have range...right? :rofl:

Archived