Sonic Electronix

do you think this would actually work well?

since there hasnt been any completely negative feedback, i might try it. id much rather get a sub reconed than buy a whole new one.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

crowbar

if they have a crowbar they'll just pry them out

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

thats why i use t-bolts not many crooks with allen keys on them, and prying those with a crowbar would be hard as hell. this time around if i can make my port big enough im going to put nuts on the end of my t-bolts. try to unthread that without a wrench.

reaper.png

thats why i use t-bolts not many crooks with allen keys on them, and prying those with a crowbar would be hard as hell. this time around if i can make my port big enough im going to put nuts on the end of my t-bolts. try to unthread that without a wrench.

If they can't take it off, you'll find a crowbar sticking out of your amp.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Dunno about that one as there are screws with many types of special bits that would be just as tough to remove if you don't have the proper bit to remove it, plus in the event you want to remove your subs now you have to deal with trying to get them out yourself and possibly messing them up with a drill bit through the surround.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

the grab it only works in a reversed motion ... so if you did go with that idea every time you took them out you would have to put new screws in and strip them. i would just get some of those security screws you see on bathroom stalls .... star bit with a nipple in the center so you have to get a special bit and no other bit will work and the niple in the center prevents form using a staight head on the star ... thats what i use on my stuff

these screws http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&q=security+screws&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=k8CYTPOlOZClnQfM4qAk&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=image&resnum=3&ved=0CFIQzAMwAg

or any type of secrity screw they make some funny bits out there

Edited by michigancapri92

is this even a question? if it works on other screws why wouldnt it work on this haha

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

What if a crook had a graBit :shrug: ......... Just Sayin. You know its a good idea but its pointless in today's technologies. Think about this, A guy gets tired of his trunk getting broke into so he welds it shut. Some hardcore crook actually has a Cutting torch mounted to his truck. Then cuts the trunk open to get it. People dont realize it but that could actually happen.

Edited by Toady

i look at it this way .... i have a convertable with nice sound system ... my doors are always unlocked .... why ?? if someone wants it they are going to get it .... you have to open my door to get the stuff out its a small two door ... ill let them open the door and take the stuff ... better them take it and me replace it then they take it and i replace the speakers AND a soft top .... no matter what you do if someone wants your stuff ..... they will take it plane and simple ...