post your job title

I'm a Amish Electrician......

1999 Chevy S102 Sundown Zv3-10's1 Sundown saz-4500d2 sets of Sundown CS6.5 Comps. (Doors)

2 10" Sundown NeoPro 10's (Doors)1/0 KnuKonceptz - Power x2- Ground- Big 3

300 Amp External Regulated Excessive Amperage Alt

147.8 Sealed Mic on Windshiled148 30sec. Average Drivers Door open Mic on Windshield

Check Out my YouTube Channel --->>> http://www.youtube.com/user/dmntyo2007?feature=guidehttp://www.stevemead...ld-competition/

I'm Jeff and I'm a leather technician. Lol not quite for sure of the exact terminology for the position but I install leather upholstery on both new and used vehicles.

CopyofIMG00124.jpg

CopyofIMG00122.jpg

CopyofIMG00130.jpg

SMDMafia-amazinblazin.jpg

1997 Dodge Ram Van 2500

Big III addition with 1/0 awg wiring all throughout

Lightning Audio Strike S4.1000.1D

Jenson XA2250

2 - 12" Mtx Jackhammers JH55

3ft cubed box sealed under the rear bench seat

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB head unit

MB Quart FWA 160 components up front

I'm Jason and I work as a Terminal Maintainer/Regional Security Manager/Evnironmental, Health, and Safety Representative for a crude oil storage/transportation company.

I start a new position of Lead Safety Coordinator for the largest line integrity project in company history. Moolah :yahoo:

Now you all know why I work such mad hours.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

I'm Brandon and I work for the City of Winter Haven in Florida I mow the chain of lakes baseball fields where the Cleveland Indians play spring training and on the side I work with my dad. We mow grass, spray drywall texture, clean up construction debris, B.B.Q. Catering up to 500 people at one time I'll post pics of the smoker and we have a cattle ranch with about 40 head of cattle. Also I really enjoy building speaker boxes and messing with car audio in general. Which is why I'm on here. :)

im interested in what makes it a "high end" cabinet shop, i worked in cabinets for 12 years..........

what he said below. I've worked for shop that use melamine everywhere they can, cheap "hide it, they'll buy it" wood, was more concerned about speed than quality. this shop I work at now strives to have each piece "PERFECT". only use hardwood/exotic woods, and some of the best plywoods we can get our hands on. night and day difference between cheap shop and high end shop.

I would venture to guess the obvious. Custom made cabinets in exotic woods. The crap you would see at Home Depot or Office Max or a cheap furnature store being low end. Think cardboard, plastic shelving, and veneers over particle board.

:drinks:

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Archived