post your job title

my name is Ezequiel and im a material organizer at serta mattress (got the hookup on bedz lmao)

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

My name is rich I'm contracted at gm changing filters in the mist and dust colectors and power wash the washers I'm also in school at michigan insitute of aviation and technology at to get my airframe and powerplant license

2 18" fi btls

2 sprinter batts 165ah

1 cresenscdo 3k

1 mechman 270a

1 kinetik 2000 under hood

The name's Rob and honestly I have no idea what my title is, I didn't even ask (3 weeks in)... Basically a network/system consultant (net/sys admin). No matter what the company calls you, you're an admin. I've been doing the same thing for 15 years yet I've been a systems engineer, sales engineer, field engineer, network manager... At the end of the day I still run networks...

My name is rich I'm contracted at gm changing filters in the mist and dust colectors and power wash the washers I'm also in school at michigan insitute of aviation and technology at to get my airframe and powerplant license

One of my best friends graduated from there (that's the place between us and Metro basically right?). He started out in Columbus, then Fort Lauderdale, and Chicago ever since. He doesn't turn a wrench anymore though, he is an assistant base manager. Next time he is in town I'll try to hook up with you guys. He isn't here often...

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

One of my best friends graduated from there (that's the place between us and Metro basically right?). He started out in Columbus, then Fort Lauderdale, and Chicago ever since. He doesn't turn a wrench anymore though, he is an assistant base manager. Next time he is in town I'll try to hook up with you guys. He isn't here often...

Thanks man that be cool. It used to be on the willow run airport but they just bought the old lazy boy building on mich and hagerty,

2 18" fi btls

2 sprinter batts 165ah

1 cresenscdo 3k

1 mechman 270a

1 kinetik 2000 under hood

my current job title is poor college student.

Car

1991 Honda Accord EX

System I now have and is finally installed!

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Digital Designs 3512

Digtal Designs CS 6.5" components

Audioque 2200

DD Audio C5b

Optima Yellow Top

Rockford Fosgate 1/0

Damplifier Pro

Luxury Liner Pro

ddaudiologo.jpg

Archived