post your job title

im james,and im a bus painter lol so no i will not paint your cars..

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

G'day, I'm Mick. I am the Information Technology and Audio Visual Administrator at a private college in Australia. I used to be a Front of House sound technician working in both musical theatre and rock 'n' roll.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

Im Brian :yahoo:

I worked in factories most my life as a Die Caster, which is making aluminum parts in a big press and pulling hot parts out of a machine, dealing with 800-1500 degree molten aluminum. Ive made transmission cases and motor blocks and jugs for Harley Davidson, Numerous bellhousings and valve covers for Cummings Diesels, Chair bases, misc parts for John Deere tractors, lawn mower decks for Toro Lawn Mowers, misc parts for Briggs. From Diecasting I moved onto Material Handling which was filling the furnaces on diecast machines with aluminum taking from a even bigger furnace, and then after a many years on the floor I became very knowledable of the machines I ran and signed a bid for Die Setup/maintenance, and tool room. Got laid of about 3 times and always got called back very fast until the last time I was laid off 2 years ago, when our customers started to outsource to China for parts.

So currently I am working Part-time as an car audio/video/alarm/remote start installer and keep the grass well manicured LOL

I also have a 2nd part-time job at a friends family business which sells industrial wood working machines. Tho I am not a salesman I do work on fixing up machines we took in as trade towards new products from time to time, and install industrial dust collection systems and pipe, and also install and remove machines such as glue spreaders, panel saws, industrial saws, planers, shapers, molders, presses, laminators, edge banders, cnc routers,dust collectors, upcut saws, vacuum grippers, air compressors, and anything else that might be used in making furniture, counter tops, moldings, etc...

Im was afraid of heights when I first started doing this, but playing around on scissors & boom lifts all day is kinda fun! :good:

With this job I also get to use top of the line machines in our demoroom/ware house for building boxes whenever I need.

I get to use an awesome table saw called a SawStop (the worlds safest table saw)!

Heres a video on youtube of one and how the blade will never cut your finger off!!

Must watch it, this chick is HOTTTTTTTT!

Here is our warehouse where I build boxes for myself and the stereo shop.

08-03-08_2333.jpg

08-03-08_2334.jpg

08-03-08_2335.jpg

08-03-08_2345.jpg

08-03-08_2346.jpg

08-03-08_2349.jpg

08-03-08_2350.jpg

Some pics of the piping Ive done at one facility.

IMAGE_033.jpg

Vacuum gripper used for moving large sheets of wood with ease, it creates a vacuum suction to hold the wood until moved where needed.

IMAGE_028.jpg

IMAGE_023.jpg

IMAGE_017.jpg

IMAGE_026.jpg

IMAGE_019.jpg

IMAGE_024.jpg

IMAGE_025.jpg

captain cole

been working on boats since i was a teenager now im running them

I'm Bob. I'm a Network Administrator Level III (at least thats what I think they f*cking call it) at a failed bank. So basically, I'm there for 3 more weeks then I will be working in North Miami as a Senior Network Engineer. Basically the same thing, but unstead of unlocking user accounts for idiots that can't remember their damn passwords, I'll actually be building networks again. Can't wait to roll up my sleeves again.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Archived