zachhern1 Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 I'm zach. I work for one of the top food distributors in the southeast. All I do is ride around a 450k sq ft warehouse grabbing items to be loaded into trucks. basic yet pays decent.
Leon Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 I'm Leon. I am a bus boy at Dover Downs/Hotel & Casino. Tips plus a check every week. Ok but ready for something new TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ
woodzyspl Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 im james,and im a bus painter lol so no i will not paint your cars.. AUSTRALIA do i need say more? HU: some crap pionee AMP: dc 9k @ 18v SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12" Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d burp setup for fun 152's soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU
MickyMcD Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 G'day, I'm Mick. I am the Information Technology and Audio Visual Administrator at a private college in Australia. I used to be a Front of House sound technician working in both musical theatre and rock 'n' roll. Cheers, Mick Work;DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS VeniceMeyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2'sRAMSA Monitor AmplifiersP.Audio MonitorsBSS OMNIDRIVE and SoundwebDBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ'sRCF TT22ARCF ART320
audiofanaticz Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 Im Brian I worked in factories most my life as a Die Caster, which is making aluminum parts in a big press and pulling hot parts out of a machine, dealing with 800-1500 degree molten aluminum. Ive made transmission cases and motor blocks and jugs for Harley Davidson, Numerous bellhousings and valve covers for Cummings Diesels, Chair bases, misc parts for John Deere tractors, lawn mower decks for Toro Lawn Mowers, misc parts for Briggs. From Diecasting I moved onto Material Handling which was filling the furnaces on diecast machines with aluminum taking from a even bigger furnace, and then after a many years on the floor I became very knowledable of the machines I ran and signed a bid for Die Setup/maintenance, and tool room. Got laid of about 3 times and always got called back very fast until the last time I was laid off 2 years ago, when our customers started to outsource to China for parts. So currently I am working Part-time as an car audio/video/alarm/remote start installer and keep the grass well manicured LOL I also have a 2nd part-time job at a friends family business which sells industrial wood working machines. Tho I am not a salesman I do work on fixing up machines we took in as trade towards new products from time to time, and install industrial dust collection systems and pipe, and also install and remove machines such as glue spreaders, panel saws, industrial saws, planers, shapers, molders, presses, laminators, edge banders, cnc routers,dust collectors, upcut saws, vacuum grippers, air compressors, and anything else that might be used in making furniture, counter tops, moldings, etc... Im was afraid of heights when I first started doing this, but playing around on scissors & boom lifts all day is kinda fun! With this job I also get to use top of the line machines in our demoroom/ware house for building boxes whenever I need. I get to use an awesome table saw called a SawStop (the worlds safest table saw)! Heres a video on youtube of one and how the blade will never cut your finger off!! Must watch it, this chick is HOTTTTTTTT! Here is our warehouse where I build boxes for myself and the stereo shop. Some pics of the piping Ive done at one facility. Vacuum gripper used for moving large sheets of wood with ease, it creates a vacuum suction to hold the wood until moved where needed.
LoudNLow931 Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 I do yard work. Mowing grass,edging,weed eating,etc. Hot long days and no work in the winter FTL. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
D-AK Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 captain cole been working on boats since i was a teenager now im running them
Vyraz Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 hi im Vyraz, im from malaysia and work as a service desk analyst from the world health org supporting geneva
bobonit Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 I'm Bob. I'm a Network Administrator Level III (at least thats what I think they f*cking call it) at a failed bank. So basically, I'm there for 3 more weeks then I will be working in North Miami as a Senior Network Engineer. Basically the same thing, but unstead of unlocking user accounts for idiots that can't remember their damn passwords, I'll actually be building networks again. Can't wait to roll up my sleeves again. 97 Maxima SE Bunch of shit going in, check out the build Build Log
LT.Smoke Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 Sanitary sewer inspector You inspect shit in a literal meaning of the word LMAO Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.