corey0928 Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 My name is Corey and I don't really have a job title. But I pretty much run the kitchen and manage the stock workers at Chicago Deli. I've worked there since I was 14 (first job)
riveracc1 Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 My first post but here it goes...I'm a Police Officer with the Puerto Rico PD (higher murder rate than Irak), make custom CB radio antennas for fun and lurk the dark dungeons of SMD for tons of knowledge! I'm also a Car Audio "Super-Freak"....
MrSkippyJ Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 brad..i teach music to little elementary schools shits. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
treossi Posted September 23, 2010 Author Report Posted September 23, 2010 wow i posted this thread on my lunch break like 4 hours ago, and it has BLOWN up! keep it going guys this is interesting Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
Hugh G. Rection Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 wow i posted this thread on my lunch break like 4 hours ago, and it has BLOWN up! keep it going guys this is interesting you killed it.... Owner of BigAss Ports
JEMT8 Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 you killed it.... ...And I'm about to revive it fool! My name is Jay and I'm a Certified Digital Photo Specialist at Walgreens. And I'm also a part-time bad ass and full time skinny fat kid. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
dyeagain15 Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 basically what im saying is.... get the damn tool above the part before you send the table out in rapid. lol its universally stupid. this is what can happen if you dont.... probably only about 75k worth of damage Lol well yea, ive gathered that much ive done manual machining and my dad was gonna teach me the computer side. I know to start above or else it will mess up the table, the tool piece, a whole bunch of shit on a machine i dont feel like paying for My F-150 Build (So Far) 2 DC L3 10's Kenwood KDC-X794 (4) Selenium ST200 (Highs) (2) RE X8 (Mids) Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps Shuriken Batteries Knu Wiring My Feedback Thread
Hugh G. Rection Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 Lol well yea, ive gathered that much ive done manual machining and my dad was gonna teach me the computer side. I know to start above or else it will mess up the table, the tool piece, a whole bunch of shit on a machine i dont feel like paying for ive been lucky enough to never crash the table. ive skimmed the coolant residue off it a few times, but never cut the table. now watch me cut that fucker tomorrow....... Owner of BigAss Ports
DCmagnum Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 im willie and im a garbage delivery guy for a furniture company ="Impact"] pioneer 4200 dvd 4 sets aa carbon mids 2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters rockford power t400.4 rockford power 4inch DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2) 2 DC XL 15s The artist formally known as willie3719
bassHZ Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 My name is Taly and I'm a USMC Infantry Rifleman 0311 ftw!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.