DeepHitters Magazine 2011

Let me make one suggestion. Maybe theme your mags. east coast west coast ny style etc. I can't wrap my head around the nyc style battles you guys do but you guys are bonkers over them. maybe break it down explain the history stuff like that. The trash talk turned me off big time. It was like XXL for car audio. I'm a nerd and love the technical aspect of the installs etc. When it comes out sounding like waka flocka flame it turns me off. Take the business approach and im willing to bet you gain readers. Not quite car audio and electronics style more by bassheads for bassheads. You even have Ed on hand who has the knowledge and ability to test what we are running. not JL not the new l7s. The sundown the DC the SMDs etc. and he has the ability to test them to their limits. I could probably go on for awhile about this lol.

There is a drastic turnabout on this magazine that i will discuss shortly but you will like it for sure. 90% of the book will be professional and the shit-talking/street stuff will have a section in the back of the book and will be labeled as that. It's our sports section like.

There is a drastic turnabout on this magazine that i will discuss shortly but you will like it for sure. 90% of the book will be professional and the shit-talking/street stuff will have a section in the back of the book and will be labeled as that. It's our sports section like.

:good: :good: :good: :good:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I will be the first subscriber bro just let me know how much......i will even pay for and give away some subscriptions to a few people here as time goes on. I am happy to see you are going to take a more professional approach this time :) I dont know if you remember the time i pissed you off by mentioning that you should do that since some of it was a turn off. Didnt mean to stick my nose where it didnt belong it was JMO. It doesnt need to be perfectly "straight edge" but i dont like seeing the N word tossed around in my car audio mag. I actually think you might be on to something with the new improved DH magazine and im down with you guys. You have a good team helping you out now so i got faith you can pull it off!

Good luck bro's. :drinks:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Thanks again Vic for bringing this back to life and letting me be a part of it. It's actually kinda weird/scary that I'm going to be the Editor. Regardless of my input, I think it will be a hit! Online stuff is ok but to have something that we can hold is totally different. Plus with Ed willing to share his knowledge it will be well rounded. I'm glad you and Steve worked everything out and your idea to put his truck on the cover was a classy move...I didn't know you had it in you, lol. I think the last Mag to cater to us bassheads was Auto Sound & Security...so we definitely have to live up to the standard that they created and do even better. I want people here and on the other forums to know that we are open for suggestions so let us know how you think it can be a quality, informative, fun and must have magazine. :drinks:

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Waiting for more info to subscribe !clapping.gifyahoo.gif

I really like magazines. Internet is cool but the feeling of the paper is very different.

Good luck to you, as I see lots of mags disappear.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Good to see you back Vic ..

Thanks DJ for supporting me for a long time but I'm still putting you my knee youngsta.lol

When u guys gonna start selling subscriptions... I am ready to reserve my copies of the magazine..... and to everyone involved... thank you for putting the time and effort into something tuned to us bassheads!

we should start taking subscripts by Nov 1 and thanks for the words

Vic, nice to see you back. I really enjoyed the magazine before, and look forward to seeing it again...

Like it or not, disagreements, clashes in personality, whatever, we are all a family. We have a common love for car audio and mine will never die...

yep thats the way it is in Car audio, disagreements, envy, jealousy but their is also love, support, friendly competition and at the end of the day it it has to be about unity.

I will be the first subscriber bro just let me know how much......i will even pay for and give away some subscriptions to a few people here as time goes on. I am happy to see you are going to take a more professional approach this time :) I dont know if you remember the time i pissed you off by mentioning that you should do that since some of it was a turn off. Didnt mean to stick my nose where it didnt belong it was JMO. It doesnt need to be perfectly "straight edge" but i dont like seeing the N word tossed around in my car audio mag. I actually think you might be on to something with the new improved DH magazine and im down with you guys. You have a good team helping you out now so i got faith you can pull it off!

Good luck bro's. :drinks:

Yea I remember Steve but I was real rough around the edges and still am but improving considering my background. I mean I have to take criticism, make changes, adopt and execute. I have made a ton of mistakes from the day one I got on the internet scene and I am at this point asking for everyone to give me a second chance and I am not scared to say "I'm sorry" to anyone that I've offended or had words with, it doesn't make less of a man just a humbled man that wants to progress in life and get along with everyone. Don't get me wrong, I will still be "Beast from Da East" and will promote in the way i know how but to a certain crowd and leave the other side of the promotions to other guys so i don't offend.

I have separated youtube accounts from DH Mag to BFE so one is not mix with the other. My goal is for everybody to enjoy the book and I know not everyone will like the "hood" section but as stated before it will have it's section. I can't turn my back on them because they are the first i ever catered to but I did finally realize that it needed to be cleaned up and ran on a professional level.

Thanks again Vic for bringing this back to life and letting me be a part of it. It's actually kinda weird/scary that I'm going to be the Editor. Regardless of my input, I think it will be a hit! Online stuff is ok but to have something that we can hold is totally different. Plus with Ed willing to share his knowledge it will be well rounded. I'm glad you and Steve worked everything out and your idea to put his truck on the cover was a classy move...I didn't know you had it in you, lol. I think the last Mag to cater to us bassheads was Auto Sound & Security...so we definitely have to live up to the standard that they created and do even better. I want people here and on the other forums to know that we are open for suggestions so let us know how you think it can be a quality, informative, fun and must have magazine. :drinks:

Trippi, shut up you asshat!

You know I'll speak my mind... Lol... I still have every issue of CA&E, and Auto Sound & Security... I read them every once in a while, and look through them for info and how-to's...

Thats what you need, some how-to's section, like glassing plastics, painting plastics, making speaker rings out of wood, how to figure out enclosure dimensions and volumes... Even comparisons on products, subs, amps, speakers... Wire, batteries, alternators, the whole nine yards... Looking forward to it...

the mag needs to grow to get all types of contents in it but it will have your suggestion in it. We have to work hard to make it happen with the cooperation of the features, advertisers and subscribers. We need word of mouth once the book is seen so that other people can enjoy our "Car Audio Media" which is our new slogan replacing "the only street car audio magazine"

Waiting for more info to subscribe !clapping.gifyahoo.gif

I really like magazines. Internet is cool but the feeling of the paper is very different.

Good luck to you, as I see lots of mags disappear.

Thanks notorious97200

I'm lookin forward to this new and improved magazine I haven't had a magazine subscription in a long time so its time to get one with a magazine that i'm sure will keep me informed and entertained so I will keep my eye out for when its ready to hit the stands

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Archived