OldsBoomer Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 those are BL's.. even more detailed i win lol the integrated tinsel leads give it away. that the motor structure just looks like the BL's Suburban Coming Soon
C-Fizzy Posted January 10, 2011 Author Report Posted January 10, 2011 so your gonna run those off 1 1500? At .5 for now. My alt should come in today so I'll have the electrical to run it that low. But I won't start the wall build until I sell my 18 under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
cracker Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 nice mang, ha if i had the loot id grab that 1500 back from ya for sure....but oh well. this lil cars gonna be abused no doubt March 2010 SOTM winner my old buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/50219-dank-aka-crackers-bonne-new-v2-build-in-the-works-hahahaaaaaa/page__hl__crackers my youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jackiedan04#g/u my feedback - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/56540-official-cracker-feedback/ i need tacos and bass to live!!!!! and will NEVER change hahaaaa TEAM NOIZE VIOLATION
C-Fizzy Posted January 10, 2011 Author Report Posted January 10, 2011 Thanks man. I'll be looking at prices for a cerscendo 3k or maybe another 1500. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
C-Fizzy Posted January 10, 2011 Author Report Posted January 10, 2011 another update today under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Playa Named Joe Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 another update today Is that the update? 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix build
EclipseChris Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 Is that the update? Lulz i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
cc_audio Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 After you start pulling some real current from the alt, check the belt for slippage. I threw a belt after installing my Memphis 4kw. Belt was slipping during demos (you have to look and listen very close), and broke right after it was tightened down enough to stop slipping. I splurged and bought a reinforced belt online for cheaper than autozone's stock replacement, tightened it up really good and she was back to performing well. Damn good alt! Be sure to grease the mounting bolt prior to installing the new alt, that bolt is soft and is prone to stripping. If you need any help just hit me with a PM brotha. It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
C-Fizzy Posted January 10, 2011 Author Report Posted January 10, 2011 Which mounting bolt? the big one that you can see from the front of the car? thanks man! under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
cc_audio Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 Which mounting bolt? the big one that you can see from the front of the car? thanks man! The tensioner bolts are on the front, their not a problem. The support bolt is in back, that's the soft one. MAKE SURE, you use a tight fitting socket or wrench and regrease before reinstalling (wirebrush the threads if you can). It'll save you about 9hrs worth of intense swearing, busted bleeding knuckles, hand filing, and a trip to the hardware store for a new one (you could replace with a high grade one now if you want, i recommend this). I even knew to do this prior, but I got too excited and lazy when installing it the first time. Even with a perfect fitting 6-sided socket, I turned the hex head into a round head when I went to take it out for new belt. It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.