cc_audio Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 LMFAO john. Chris, I have a 170 amp alt, and when I'm driving around, I MAYBE dip to 12.8, depending on the song. But my voltage at idle isn't good lol. Dig around and see if you can locate a smaller pulley, the guy at Ace offered me one but it would have limited my RPMs. I passed on it cause I beat my car too much to risk burning up the alt since I know I got close to red line all the time. But I had a nice battery reserve, anything longer than 10 min of solid demo I would have to hold the RPMs at 2k. My car idled at 600, kinda gay and i'll bet yours is that low too (probably why he offered the smaller pulley to me). It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
EclipseChris Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 Oh , I'm running two kinetik 2000's too. Lol I saw that, i have a few XS batts i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
C-Fizzy Posted February 1, 2011 Author Report Posted February 1, 2011 you fail! why would you even try it without it walled off and with a single 18??? What are you talking about. Tell me how that was a fail. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
cc_audio Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 you fail! why would you even try it without it walled off and with a single 18??? Because Celicas get loud, this is the trunk version of his car (my car) nonsealed on maybe 2k if that. This was on electrical for 800w (hence the cap) before installing my kinetiks. I can't wait to see what it your hatch does walled. Sorry for thread jacking! My car did cup tricks on 2k and the 18" Pluto, I expect big things from your hatch. It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
C-Fizzy Posted February 1, 2011 Author Report Posted February 1, 2011 Oh , I'm running two kinetik 2000's too. Lol I saw that, i have a few XS batts You'll be good with a HO alt. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
C-Fizzy Posted February 1, 2011 Author Report Posted February 1, 2011 Thanks Cody. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
n8ball2013 Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 you fail! why would you even try it without it walled off and with a single 18??? What are you talking about. Tell me how that was a fail. bc hes one of those who thinks hes always right THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
98crewcab Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 Alright bro....gotta get with you guys this weekend. I wanna hear this thing! 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
C-Fizzy Posted February 1, 2011 Author Report Posted February 1, 2011 Alright bro....gotta get with you guys this weekend. I wanna hear this thing! No doubt bro! Hit one of us up. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
B Slaps Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 dam gonna be a few single 18" cars at ar i take it. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.