Jump to content

C-fizzy's 18" sub build. HAIRTRICK 1/31


Recommended Posts

Posted

Zv1 was a triple slug motor. Mine is and the pic on the site shows the same.

z15.jpg

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

Posted

Just PM'd ken, so i'll let you know Mac

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

that lil car is gonna slap pretty good huh lol good shit mang now get to building hahahaaaa :drinks::popcorn:

Posted

Nothing wrong with a 92 Celica, I love my beater too. At least yours is a hatchback, putting an 18 in there will be as easy as my girlfriend.

pics? lol J/P

Posted

bahaha. 1 18 will be easy, 2 will be fun :peepwall:

but thats another story.

anyway just for Mac, i e-mailed jacob and he said it looked like a Zv1 motor.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Ok so i talked to forevrbumpn, and mac you were right, its actually not even a sundown motor, its from an older memphis mojo. Lol. My mistake :pardon:

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Ok so i talked to forevrbumpn, and mac you were right, its actually not even a sundown motor, its from an older memphis mojo. Lol. My mistake :pardon:

Ahh I see. Probably similar motors being the Zv1 used the same coil as the Mojo.

Wait...so I spotted that it wasn't a Zv1 and Jacob didn't? I rule.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

Posted

Haha shhh :good:

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2251 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...