Sonic Electronix

Are they D2 or D4?

Then you can use the Rockford wiring wizard to make sure its wired correctly.

Like said, adjust it to 50-60hz

Also, FWIW, you are giving about 1000+ rms to subs that want 800rms each...nothing wrong with under powering, just saying

They are the D2 so that's why I'm running the system at a 2 Ohm load. I made sure the wiring was correct the first time but maybe I did wire them up wrong so I'll have to double check. When I researched before I purchased them the max rms on Rockfords website said 600W so I figured that the amp would put out ~1100W-1200W so that would be pretty close to max rms per sub.

How would I go about changing this to see if it is my issue?

Take the subs out and check the wiring.

On the amp it has hookups for 2 subs (like a 2 channel amp) but each + and - are wired together internally making it a mono amp so I have each sub connected to each "channel".

the picture and your description are correct, make sure that is what you actually did.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

This is going to be easy if you wired each sub individually, just take one + and - and flip it, if you get more bass you just messed up the phase somewhere. But if that's the case its going to be almost silent, like freakishly quiet. If you have bass and its just not loud enough, its probably another issue.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

I just got my system up and going. The only problem I have is that there's very little bass. I set the gains appropriately with a DMM. My components sound good like they're suppose to but my subs are lacking. I have a Rockford T1500-1bd wired at 2 ohms (~1000W) and 2 12" Rockford T1's. I don't know what else to do since everything is adjusted correctly (atleast to my knowledge).

MAN,OH MAN,OH MAN!! Please don't tell me this!!

I just ordered the same amp,with 2 RF 12's T1D412's (Which I JUST got 1 in yesterday.Are these the same subs your havin' a hard time with??? ). The only difference is I'm using a Pioneer 4200 Head unit.I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the wiring was off.

Why don't you just pop test? Will tell you easily if something is out of phase, just put a 9v battery to each lead, positive to positive and negative to negative, if it's wired correctly the sub will push out, if the polarity is reversed it will go inward

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------