give this a shot http://www.plentyoffish.com/ it worked out good for me.my buddy uses it and a few other freinds they have all had good luck with what each wanted.my 1 buddy was just looking for a weekly hook up and damb he almost needed a calinder to keep track of what girl for what day lol.he found new strange for every day of the week lol. just keep your self buisy after being with the same girl for 11yrs then her moveing out in the middle of the nite when i was working. i decided to work over time party and work more. and just meet new people to handle my time it sucks.good luck

Alpine IDA-X200 Car Digital Media Receiver

AMP = power acoustik cpt1 2200d

SUBS = 3 re audio 10"

voodoo fuse and distribution blocks

Voodoo Power Wire

Voodoo RCA Leads

Thanx again to everyone who shares and have gone through the same thing. I have started to work out again and play sports. just need to find something to do at night.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

It really depends on your personality and how you will get over the relationship. Some guys can break up and be with a different girl the next day, some guys need time to get over it and move on. I've been with my gf for almost 3 years and had a period where I needed a break and we called it quits for the time being, but I was actually happier in a relationship and we worked all our problems out. I'm not the kind of guy to want to go out and bang a different girl everyday and my gf is the most down to earth person I've dated and doesn't expect me to buy dinner or gifts for her or waste money on her ha. IMO, I'd rather just hang out with her since she's cool, but you gotta remember to stay in touch with your friends and don't shut them out or else you'll screw yourself over if the relationship ever fails, plus it's always nice to go hang out with buddies once and awhile and just relax. Guys are all different and handle things differently, not all of us are 'players' nor want to be.

But if you're trying to rid your mind of her completely that may take some time, but getting into a hobby or two will take your mind off of it for the most part.

I listened to this song constantly, shit happened to me last December so it really was the longest winter w/o her, helps too that this song has good bass!

We were close friends for like 1.5 years before we started messing around, never made it "official" but were more than just friends with benefits, finally last November after always arguing and shit she distanced herself from me, then come the beginning of January she tells me she's with some other guy, shit crushed me...find out a few wks later from my homegirls that she had been messing with some dude for 6 months a year earlier, basically right after I got my new job and sacrificed time with her to work til 1230am and graveyard shifts 1-2 times a week. That shit pissed me off so much cuz she always accused me of trying to get at other girls SMH. I talk to her still once in a while, and while I forgave her I never will forget what she did.

I try to remember that everybody has somebody for them, and she just wasn't the one.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

It really depends on your personality and how you will get over the relationship. Some guys can break up and be with a different girl the next day, some guys need time to get over it and move on. I've been with my gf for almost 3 years and had a period where I needed a break and we called it quits for the time being, but I was actually happier in a relationship and we worked all our problems out. I'm not the kind of guy to want to go out and bang a different girl everyday and my gf is the most down to earth person I've dated and doesn't expect me to buy dinner or gifts for her or waste money on her ha. IMO, I'd rather just hang out with her since she's cool, but you gotta remember to stay in touch with your friends and don't shut them out or else you'll screw yourself over if the relationship ever fails, plus it's always nice to go hang out with buddies once and awhile and just relax. Guys are all different and handle things differently, not all of us are 'players' nor want to be.

But if you're trying to rid your mind of her completely that may take some time, but getting into a hobby or two will take your mind off of it for the most part.

Yea Im like you relationships make me happy and your girl sounds like my ex. But yea I need to join a club or something.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Archived