GRITS Posted October 3, 2010 Author Report Posted October 3, 2010 haha my gf would love those, just cause theyre pink I know right!! But I like the softer pink i'm not for the hot pink (gotta match my decals) Girls love the pink, thats why my sub is pink. All about grabbing attention these days and that box with those subs definitely do the job. I want it too, from now on i think pink will be a recurring theme in my builds. Thats a dust cap I wantz pink woofa conez
audiofanaticz Posted October 3, 2010 Report Posted October 3, 2010 PS::::::::::::: C a n I F e e l Y o u r B o o b i e s ? Kthx
GRITS Posted October 3, 2010 Author Report Posted October 3, 2010 YOUR THE LOUDEST OF THEM ALL! Why you YELLING at me?? And no you may not feel my boobies, you can feel yours I also found this Fli Trap 10 Pink (that is more of the color pink I like) But I've been asked by a few guys how to get their girls into audio and well this would be a good way especially if their car/truck is white.
Rainman215 Posted October 3, 2010 Report Posted October 3, 2010 I think PSI can make your woofer pink. My 02 Accord Wall Build 2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500 Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R
JPagan Posted October 3, 2010 Report Posted October 3, 2010 I think PSI can make your woofer pink. x2, pretty sure David can make whatever you want.
Freshman6969 Posted October 3, 2010 Report Posted October 3, 2010 x2, pretty sure David can make whatever you want. have fun paying a shit ton >.> making a pink cone aint cheap, well i shouldent say a shit ton but a lil more then say a normal PSI recone edit: grits if your gunna get that done....your making them look like a pair of tits, otherwise im driving my ass to TN and kicking your ass! Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k! Why would you EVER WANT flex?huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct? My FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog
AI James Posted October 3, 2010 Report Posted October 3, 2010 sure its cheap all hes doing is painting cones with spraypaint
treossi Posted October 3, 2010 Report Posted October 3, 2010 just build a box.. fiberglass it, get it smooth and paint it pink.. and you can tune it to whatever you want Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
treossi Posted October 3, 2010 Report Posted October 3, 2010 invert the subs. so you don't see the cone and paint the baskets pink theres another idea Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.