Sonic Electronix

Why buy a ferrari and use Douglas tires? That Audiopipe and Hifonics amps are pieces of shit....go with the Crescendo amp, its the EXACT same amp as the Sundown 3000d... do it right or dont do it at all

wrong...

APs put out rated power.. and the new ones are 16v stable now...

sorry its not the precious over priced sundown amp...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

so you guys are saying there would be a good difference between the 2k hifonics amp and the 3k crescendo?

Yeah, a MAJOR difference

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

For $600 I would try to get new stuff, instead of used off CL

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

Well do you think it would be worth it to get a 3000 Watt Amp or stick with the 2000 Watt Amp? He's selling the whole setup (sub box amp battery) for only $600 and as long as nothing is wrong with it, that's a damn good deal. Could you link me to a good 3k watt amp that I would be able to purchase online? Once I sell my Alpines, I'll have over $450 to spend on an amp.

I Hear everyone is buying up the Crescendo 3k's right now, they are like 550 dollars, and do and are warrantied at .5 ohms

wrong...

APs put out rated power.. and the new ones are 16v stable now...

sorry its not the precious over priced sundown amp...

Show me some results where they put out rated. I havent seen a thread yet...Oh wait, I saw one but Boon showed up and called their bullshit numbers.

...And just because you found an amp thats cheaper than Sundown doesn't mean it's overpriced. What you're willing to pay for something is your own business.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

found this on youtube :shrug: not trying to stirr anything up guys just curious on audiopipe as well :peepwall:

Edited by pheint_1

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

Show me some results where they put out rated. I havent seen a thread yet...Oh wait, I saw one but Boon showed up and called their bullshit numbers.

...And just because you found an amp thats cheaper than Sundown doesn't mean it's overpriced. What you're willing to pay for something is your own business.

here, ill show you how much sundown is way over priced...

sundown

http://www.db-r.com/sell/store2/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65_67_68&products_id=226

1400$

stetsom 7k2d

http://www.db-r.com/sell/store2/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65_100_101&products_id=243

1400$

Ill take the amp thats not over priced by double... and do double the power, K THANKS...

now those little deals you can get through emailing him, sure, he might cut off 100 or 200... but this is through a online seller...

now, the stetsom WILL do over 7k.. and i clampped mine doing 5500w at 2 ohms at 11.2v...

as my statement stands, YES sundown is over priced, and for the price you are paying for the AP, you cant beat it...

Oh, you will come back with a arguement about burnt coils right? here this is why the retards fried their shit

Crossover Frequency LOW PASS 50 to 8 KHz

8000hz 8000hz 8000hz....

just so you can understand why the tards fried their shit...

btw, its easier to blame faulty equipment then it is to admit they were fucking morons....

so please, put 2 and 2 together, quit paying for overpriced 4kw...

Edited by Team_DC-Derrick

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones