16 x 12s "6000" watts Rms

For a cheap sub application its very impressive, The us amps does 6000 watts rms @ 12.6v so the woofers are getting a little more than rated power but they take it all day long and dont evern get warm, next year i will be upgrading the woofers and doubling the power but for now im very happy with it and just want to enojoy it.

Very nice, don't worry about numbers.. you like, that's all that matters. It looks like like you moving major air and knocking low, congrats!

Cheers man, yeah im not worried about numbers but im intrested to see what its actualy doing, weather the numbers high or low im not fussed, its loud it plays low it hits very hard, it deffinetly effects your breathing around 40hz so im happy xD

Yeah I don't understand why its all about the numbers....

Personally, you don't drive around with a term lab in your car and pull everyone over to see who is the loudest do we ? (LOL)

the numbers gig have gotten way out of hand. Whatever happened to just enjoy how good and loud it is rather than what the number is ?

95 Civic Coupe

Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD

Kinetik HC-1200 In Front

Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear

Memphis 16-MCA3004

2 X Memphis 16-MCD1000 With Maxxsonics MLX-100

2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's

Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS In Door's

Kenwood KFC-6982ie In Rear Deck

All Memphis Wire/Rca's and misc.

tooshort.png

724920892.png

Yeah I don't understand why its all about the numbers....

Personally, you don't drive around with a term lab in your car and pull everyone over to see who is the loudest do we ? (LOL)

the numbers gig have gotten way out of hand. Whatever happened to just enjoy how good and loud it is rather than what the number is ?

The reason people want numbers is because theres no way to dispute a number. Everyone and their mother can dispute an opinion. Ultimately just build what you want and forget about any haters.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Numbers are a good benchmark to compare other systems but theres so manny variables that can effect numbers, port location,cabin size etc...I prefer to let my ears be the judge. i never built this with any numbers in mind or to be louder than anybody else, i just love stupidly loud bass . i will get it tested purely out of intrest but i dont have any expectations and ceartainly wont be dissopointed as im already VERY happy :santa:

hairtrick vids NOW!

looks loud thats for sure

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Numbers are a good benchmark to compare other systems but theres so manny variables that can effect numbers, port location,cabin size etc...I prefer to let my ears be the judge. i never built this with any numbers in mind or to be louder than anybody else, i just love stupidly loud bass :santa:

Yessssir, you hit it right on the head but to each his own I guess.

I would be happy with it too.. nothing can make you more happy then a wall full of subs :)

Archived