16 x 12s "6000" watts Rms

Man this thing looks like it moves insanely amount of air, i wanna see some hair trick videos.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

not saying numbers are the everything, just would like to get an idea of how loud it is, sure you could say its "loud" but you and i both no the ear 0 meter is normally not a very good judge of DBs lol. so sure you could say its loud, but it does a 135. so im not asking for numbers for a competition stand point, just would like an idea on how loud this thing is.

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

If no one can see it ain't loud on the videos than have your eyes checked, If you want "numbers" than I can say he's louder than 53 at low frequency (guessing). Good job on the cheap subs, box, limited power.

oh yea you can see that its a 53 by watching a garbage bag move? lol i could do that with 1 18 and i hit a 48 on the tl...im not saying its not loud, it def LOOKs loud, but iv seen shirts move around and garbage bags move around and not even do a 140. hell i could float a piece of paper in my window with 2 kenwood 12s on 1000rms and that metered a 135 lol. im not hating at all it looks loud and looks hella good, and hes happy with it then whoot whoot i guess, i didnt no there was gona be a bunch of ethugs getting there thongs in a bundle ova me asking bout numbers. just was wondering what it was doin to get an idea of how loud it is.

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

e thugs,lol..ok lets agree to disagree

i wouldnt say ethugs, lol.

but i would have to agree. its almost impossible to accurately depict what an audio system hits simply by looking at a video. air movement does not always equal DBs and vice versa. a lot of people were complimenting the build, just curious of how it actually performs. and the easiest most accurate, reliable, and universal way of determining performance would have to be TL.

im curious as well as what numbers it hits. because....in all honestly....if 16" drivers could not move air id facepalm till i had no face.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i wouldnt say ethugs, lol.

but i would have to agree. its almost impossible to accurately depict what an audio system hits simply by looking at a video. air movement does not always equal DBs and vice versa. a lot of people were complimenting the build, just curious of how it actually performs. and the easiest most accurate, reliable, and universal way of determining performance would have to be TL.

im curious as well as what numbers it hits. because....in all honestly....if 16" drivers could not move air id facepalm till i had no face.

I mean I understand the factor of the "ballpark". Alot of people don't know the difference of 155 @48 hz to 155 @ 30 hz, then people start with this guy is better than you thing or all types of pissing contest but as far as predicting numbers it was just an opinion which I should of not made, my apologize.

looks like its doin some work. the only thing i dont like about when people ask about numbers is that the moment you post it if its not where they expect it to be then they start throwin out people with less woofers that cost alot more doin better etc. what are you plannin to upgrade to anyways

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Numbers sucks ass hahaha, the moment you post them you start to get flame!! "ican hit that with less equipment" bla bla, all it matters is that you like it man!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived