whole lot of WTF up in hurrr

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

What size is the box by chance?

Some people just offer wrong info and misinformation on what to do, nothing wrong with 100w on a sub if thats all the guy has to play with and should sound about as good as a hard hitting midbass would.

Best thing to do is let us know the box size and we can figure out what size port you should be using instead of guessing, since it peaks at 110hz means your way too high in tuning and thats where the midbass tends to be.

EDIT: By the way what types of music do you listen to?

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

if you want to get a "professionally made" box, then i suggest you get a "professionally made" sub and "professionally made" ampflificator lol just save up your dollars and keep looking through random threads on this side, ask the dumb questions that will cause you to get made fun of, but hey, atleast you'll learn something doing so

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

whole lot of WTF up in hurrr

:werd_msword:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

What size is the box by chance?

Some people just offer wrong info and misinformation on what to do, nothing wrong with 100w on a sub if thats all the guy has to play with and should sound about as good as a hard hitting midbass would.

Best thing to do is let us know the box size and we can figure out what size port you should be using instead of guessing, since it peaks at 110hz means your way too high in tuning and thats where the midbass tends to be.

EDIT: By the way what types of music do you listen to?

iu listen to a mix of music from boosie to jeezy upto pop and rock music:) im an allrounder guy:) and the box spec are: 14.5"height, 12.75" width, 14.25" depth and 2.5" port 11.25" deep into the box

Depending on which way the port is your tuning is 80hz and up so you'll want to re-tune it. Best way to do that is to remove the port inside the box and block off the port so it doesn't leak any air, then get a piece of 3" diameter pvc pipe from a hardware store 12" long and use that as your port going into the box and that will get ya down to a 38hz tuning which will be a lot better than where your at now.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Depending on which way the port is your tuning is 80hz and up so you'll want to re-tune it. Best way to do that is to remove the port inside the box and block off the port so it doesn't leak any air, then get a piece of 3" diameter pvc pipe from a hardware store 12" long and use that as your port going into the box and that will get ya down to a 38hz tuning which will be a lot better than where your at now.

yeah i just used the re box calc and its tuned at 78 hz

hi i have a 12" JBL and a 200w 4 channel pioneer stereo amp pioneer sa-540 to be exact (50w per channel i presume) i have it bridged at 100w but the sub doesn't seem to move much on full bass and almost half volume any ideas why this is? thanks

Yes the power you have is minimal but with that being said 200 watts isnt terrible...YOu wont be breaking records or anything but you can make 200 watts sound good bro.

I have a single 8 on 125 watts in my car and it slams...The enclosure has a lot to do with it...I agree partially with what the guys are all saying but you can make a nice and clean and decently loud setup with 200 watts trust me

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived