Hugh G. Rection Posted October 7, 2010 Author Report Posted October 7, 2010 Thats when you need to say something to the parents of said children... I certainly wouldnt tolerate that shit... Never had it happen either... usually when i say something, taquanda says "mind yo own bizniss cracka". this is when i have a video clip playing in my head of me snatching her out of her seat and beating the everliving dogshit out of her for doing such a shitty job of raising her kids. Owner of BigAss Ports
Mosin Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 usually when i say something, taquanda says "mind yo own bizniss cracka". this is when i have a video clip playing in my head of me snatching her out of her seat and beating the everliving dogshit out of her for doing such a shitty job of raising her kids. X2 on hearing a dumbass comment come back your way when you tell someone to be a parent. The bottom quote in your sig is cool Derp.
Team-Atomic-Andrew Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 i dont give a shit about little kids, i hate smoking in resturants, its not just smelling it while im eating its that cancer is just floating around my food, if you want to kill yourself, fine do it away from me
Hugh G. Rection Posted October 7, 2010 Author Report Posted October 7, 2010 Thats when you say, "Bitch, I was minding my business when your kid decided to make it my business and throw food at me" Theres definitely other ways to go about it, be more assertive man... LOL... you dont understand how my head gets when im dealing with anger. i have some of the most extreme anger control problems ever. if i dont just walk away at that point, im going to jail. Owner of BigAss Ports
loganberry Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 I smoke and work at a place full of smoke, I don't mind kids, some should bee disciplined more than others but yea I would rather be around smoke than annoying kids, really makes me mad kids are allowed to walk thru a smoke filled place though, if we "adults" chose to smoke its on us, they don't have the choice to breath it in or not My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
skittlesRgood Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 I cant stand cigarette smoke and applaud the fact that I dont have to worry about it when im trying to eat. x2 big time. there are no bad kids, only stupid fucking parents that dont know how to control their kids. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
sebasstian Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 so why is it that smoking is illegal in restaurants, but they still allow children in there? some children are a hell of alot more annoying than smelling a cigarette........ Except Children don't all smell like shit and aren't terribly bad for your health ... 12 RE audio X series 12's 4 gauge wiring to back batt (soon to be 0 gauge) 0 gauge from batt to amp kinetik 1800 in back clarion cx-200 HU SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms 8 Re 6.5 full range speakers Re Xt 800.4 4 channel amplifier Autopager car alarm
Team-Atomic-Andrew Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 ooh and random thread jack, boilermaker i bet i can make a louder gm360, id just need about 12lbs of C4
hdorre Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 I don't mind kids, some should bee disciplined more than others but yea I would rather be around smoke than annoying kids, really makes me mad kids are allowed to walk thru a smoke filled place though, if we "adults" chose to smoke its on us, they don't have the choice to breath it in or not I agree with everything you said On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Hugh G. Rection Posted October 7, 2010 Author Report Posted October 7, 2010 Now that just made me LMAO... That'd be the shit... I'd love to see that, and I dont think you need that much... LOL... Owner of BigAss Ports
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.