Sonic Electronix

But this is the wrong forum to ask this question.

@Andrew: Yes, there are some better than others. Look at the strands in the OFC wire to see which is better.

@OP: Though this is in the wrong forum, I prefer KnuKonceptz Fleks.

why the fuck do you have a level 6 when you are just new to car audio?

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

Shok Competition Grade OFC.... :peepwall:

edit: wrong section OP :pardon:

ive heard this is the ONE of the best BRANDED car audio wire, imo id run 0g welding cable>branded stuff, its cheaper, thats just my opinion tho

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

i have a dc audio LVL 6 and i rather ask you guys the only forum i go onto is this 1

pics before you move to brazil!!!

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

since you didnt anything about being cost effective..... kicker hyperflex is the best 1/0 on the market.

^^^this

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

Archived