Jump to content

OT- I just drove through a taco bell drive thru


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm not a nuthugger...you're a fuckin hater...plain and simple. I have seen maybe 4 threads about a person actually having problems with THIER DAT, that's hardly "everybody"...everything else is "oh I heard this" or "oh I know a guy that". it's assholes like you that perpetuate this shit. have you ever used DAT? no, then you have no experience and should shut the fuck up...not to mention product bashing is against SMD rules genius...and secondly, I am FAR from a dumbfuck, so crawl back under your bridge you fuckin troll, no one cares about product hatin' jack asses

haha loudcivic reminds me of.. me

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Posted

Blah blah blah, these PARTICULAR dat amps are proven, and will get loud! Aaaand I'm in Virginia because the air force needs me in Virginia haha Langley afb

Sorry, off topic but whats your AFSC??

But on topic, I remember when the idea was first said about the DC port, I was pumped! Cant wait to see it back in action! :clapping:

Build log: Click

Feedback: http://www.stevemead...xbccp-feedback/

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

Posted

I cant wait to see this thing in action Drew....Make sure to keep us updated Bro

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Sorry, off topic but whats your AFSC??

But on topic, I remember when the idea was first said about the DC port, I was pumped! Cant wait to see it back in action! :clapping:

2A735. ;-) low observable aircraft structural maintenance. I make sure when the F22s hit the skys they are as invisible as possible. I could tell you how to make your car very hard to hit with radar buttt its classified... muhaha

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2300 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...