This is why you DONT text and drive!

im calling bull shit and ur a dumb ass for doing that

when i get a text i hand the phone off 2 my girl and have her do all the texting/phone calls for me

It's a joke, like when people say "I drive better drunk"... Chill out bro.

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

it just got made illegal here in maryland, I see so many of the girls at school come out looking down at their phones when they're driving

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

pretty sure it is illegal nationwide to text and drive now isn't it, and its always up to the officers opinion what is considered dangerous driving. In North Carolina its illegal to talk on the cell phone and drive, which to be honest, is prb a good idea anyways, i mean, look how many idiots we have on the road

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

The sad truth is that so many people are addicted to cell phones it doesn't matter if its texting, going through your listings or using the net on it it's one of the most dangerous items we can play with while driving cause it takes our eyes off the road for way too long.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I honestly don't give a shit what you do behind the wheel, as it's your problem. But when you get in an accident and total your car, or kill another person, I honestly hope the worst happens upon you. Whether it be damage wise, you pay the maximum possible, or if you hurt or kill someone youre thrown in jail for life. I can say one thing though, I've been hit twice from girls at my school while they were texting. First one didn't do much to my bumper. You couldn't even really tell where she hit it, but i stil made her fork up 600$ to fix it. Month later got hit again at a red light. Some bitch hit me going 30 when I was stopped. Made her pay $2500 out of pocket to fix the trunk. All I can say is if someone was texting, and hit a family member of mine and seriously hurt them, I would beat the living shit out of them then charge them out the ass to pay for every little bit of damage they caused.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

I had a customer once who had no arms. He had hands, but no arms. He drove with his feet! He had a legit drivers license. This is a true story!

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Archived