TLEJ Posted October 16, 2010 Report Posted October 16, 2010 The weather forecaster states there is a 50% chance of rain over the next three days. What is the probability there will be at least two days with no rain? a. 25% b. 40% c. 50% d. 75% I keep getting %50.. But I don't know... Highlight to see^
hdorre Posted October 16, 2010 Report Posted October 16, 2010 I got 50% too. I'm not sure though. I'm only a sophomore in high school On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Carroot1 Posted October 16, 2010 Report Posted October 16, 2010 I got 50% too. I'm not sure though. I'm only a sophomore in high school yea me to, id say 50 is your best bet
Hugh G. Rection Posted October 16, 2010 Report Posted October 16, 2010 25%. /thread Owner of BigAss Ports
KnockinthaStreetzof608 Posted October 16, 2010 Report Posted October 16, 2010 25% bro CAR -2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime) H/U -Pioneer avh 3200dvd Amps 2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps 1Sundown Audio 100.4 1 Sundown Audio 125.2 Subs 4 AQ HDC'4s 12's Mids and highs 4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s 2 AQ Super Tweeters Electronical Mechman 270 unit 1 D3400 2 D3100's WALLED!
hdorre Posted October 16, 2010 Report Posted October 16, 2010 Nvm, my answer is 25% 50x3/2=75 75% is 25% away from 100% 25% is my final answer On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
dwright27 Posted October 16, 2010 Report Posted October 16, 2010 How is it 25%? I say 40% 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
KnockinthaStreetzof608 Posted October 16, 2010 Report Posted October 16, 2010 How is it 25%? I say 40% my thoughtes were pretty much like hdorre, so final answer regis CAR -2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime) H/U -Pioneer avh 3200dvd Amps 2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps 1Sundown Audio 100.4 1 Sundown Audio 125.2 Subs 4 AQ HDC'4s 12's Mids and highs 4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s 2 AQ Super Tweeters Electronical Mechman 270 unit 1 D3400 2 D3100's WALLED!
Hugh G. Rection Posted October 16, 2010 Report Posted October 16, 2010 How is it 25%? I say 40% how is it 40%? i say 25% Owner of BigAss Ports
Skullz Posted October 16, 2010 Report Posted October 16, 2010 50% over 3 days would seem to me to be the same as 50% today, 50% tomorrow and 50% the day after that. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.