Chickens 2002 Caddy, The Hoopty 8 18" Fi Btl + Rockford Fosgate (2) T15k Amps! UPDATES! IPAD AIR 2 In Dash page 335

Nice...were they impressed?..except the subs..not representing them.

Ha I dont know how many times Steve, me, David, and MANY others have had this talk with the RF guys.... I begged them to bring new 18"ers out again when they came to NWAudio the last couple times :cray:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I think between the amps, mids, mid bass, and highs, and the 360 processors....they have plenty of representation in that vehicle...After all, it isn't the fosgate demo vehicle, it's teh hoopty.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

is it jus me or is that 10" speaker in the door not square?

sorry bout that lol.

that centre console is pretty amazing now Steve :o!

really good work you can do!

guess i'll be the smartass and say....No the speaker isnt square its round :rofl:

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

guess i'll be the smartass and say....No the speaker isnt square its round :rofl:

ass...beat me to it...i wanted to be the smartass and say it haha
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

lOL dammit.My slow ass computer screwed me outta that one.Ive spent the past 2 days reading every one of his uninterupted pics/discussions and i have been in complete disbelief...just like everybody else im sure.but mad props steve.

Shouldnt rockford be giving yall a rebate for all this advertisement?lol

whens the projected complete finished date?

and THEN some....for some reason, the director of marketing for RF didnt know much about the hoopty install. He says he doesnt surf the net too much. Everyone else at RF knows though...but ya seeing the doors for the first time caught him off gaurd. He didnt know about them :D Plus all the other goodies.....lets just say it ALL impressed them.

Ha I dont know how many times Steve, me, David, and MANY others have had this talk with the RF guys.... I begged them to bring new 18"ers out again when they came to NWAudio the last couple times :cray:

no matter what i tell them, 18's are still off the table. For Fi, RE, and all the other internet brands.....18's are big. For RF, who outsells those companys 1000 to 1, its all about dollars and cents - and 18's arent big sellers (in their opinion). Us internet guys are a drop in the bucket comared to the bottom line with a company that big. Oh well, its an excuse to have two "supporters" instead of just one. Im happy so i dont care.

I think between the amps, mids, mid bass, and highs, and the 360 processors....they have plenty of representation in that vehicle...After all, it isn't the fosgate demo vehicle, it's teh hoopty.

teh truth ;)

lOL dammit.My slow ass computer screwed me outta that one.Ive spent the past 2 days reading every one of his uninterupted pics/discussions and i have been in complete disbelief...just like everybody else im sure.but mad props steve.

Shouldnt rockford be giving yall a rebate for all this advertisement?lol

whens the projected complete finished date?

Chicken doesnt like "rebates" and sponsorships.....he doesnt wanna owe anyone anything..his motto is "full price fu#k it". Me on the other hand, i like getting deals for my personal stuff....i get treated like a KING by Rockford so i have NOTHING to complain about :)

Center console looks sick. Cool idea with the air bag panel. You think you'll be making any appearances at competitions with this?

What did the RF reps say once they heard it? Loudest car they've sat in?

im hoping to make some appearances.....depends on how well the system performs when this thing actually hits the BLVD. Works great sitting in one spot but we all know once your on the highway thats when you know if its any good. Unless your a one-hit-wonder SPL fartbox..... Oh, and yes, RF did a few photoshoots in different regions......NY, down south somewhere, midwest......and ya, teh Tahoe and Hoopty are both hands down the loudest. They told me NY guys like ear peircing highs, pretty much the uncomfortable type.......bass is OK and all - but in their opinions, they want none of what i just showed em :)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

im hoping to make some appearances.....depends on how well the system performs when this thing actually hits the BLVD. Works great sitting in one spot but we all know once your on the highway thats when you know if its any good. Unless your a one-hit-wonder SPL fartbox..... Oh, and yes, RF did a few photoshoots in different regions......NY, down south somewhere, midwest......and ya, teh Tahoe and Hoopty are both hands down the loudest. They told me NY guys like ear peircing highs, pretty much the uncomfortable type.......bass is OK and all - but in their opinions, they want none of what i just showed em :)

Don't know who told you that. I remember an August show that I saw RF people here taking pictures of a truck loaded with the RF stuff and that truck is not even recognized to be in the top 10. His bass is average at best with (4) 15" RF T2 and it's unfair to compare that with what you got or Chicken's truck but I wouldn't hesitate to speak as a NY banger that I'll accept any challenges that are directed at NY and before I get my ass chewed up by the rest of the members, it's a friendly thing and not disrespecting no one but making it clear that you can't compare apples and oranges which is directed at the comment "they want none of what i just showed em" when the big boys weren't even there. I'm sure the Hoe and Hooptie are crazy but I can't make that call over videos that's posted as it would be vice versa. If these companies would sponsor a showdown between the coasts, Im sure it would great for the car audio game. All in fun.