hahaha I doubt it would like that much! theyd see movement on the screen but it wouldnt be actually goin anywhere :rofl:

unless you have a best friend who is a drug cartel, i doubt they give a shit. all its gonna do is track your vehicle, and interestingly enough, James makes a good point. why would you care? stripping your freedom? as long as your not a drug dealer, illegal weapons dealer, or in the fuckin mob, they really have nothing against you. and unless that shit has a stamp on it that says GOV. PROPERTY ONLY DO NOT REMOVE, Ill make the argument that it was not labeled and deemed unnecessary to be in my vehicle, by me. :lol: what Im wondering is if they can get an accurate speed reading from these things....cuz if they can, Im fucked....then again so is everyone else. :woot:

OMG a voice of reason and sanity

Ever heard of Onstar?

And we have a WINNER!!!!

Ever heard of LowJack??? That shit was out before Onstar!!

They'd get pretty damn bored watching my truck go from home to work to home to work to home to work to home to work....I agree that it is another small step in taking away our privacy, but it is the price we have to pay living in a society so full of fuckhead criminals that create the need for this kind of measure.

True, but driving on public roads is a privilege, not a right. It would be simple for them to make it a factory installed item, like airbags. After whatever year, every new car would have to have one installed.

Either way, I wouldn't care. Don't do illegal shit and you don't need to worry about it. It may even help clearing your name, since you could prove it wasn't your car at the scene...I'd rather have a GPS tracker on my car than having U/Cs following me, waiting for me to make an illegal turn or flick a cig out the window just to pull me over. But really, they wouldn't use it for little shit. You'd have to be deep in something before they would give a damn about tracking you. Hell, if anything, it may even boost the economy since you'd have to buy throwaway cars like throwaway cell phones lmao

if someone ever finds one, i thought it would be funny so stick it to the back of a postmans car

then they would be flippin out seeing you travel to every street on the route haha

Here is my take on shit like this.

I don't give a fuck. If the feds want to track how many times I go to a gas station or taco bell in a week then fine by me.

This same shit goes for cameras being used in public, if someone wants to record me pickin my nose at a stop light then so be it.

If yer not breakin the law, or don't have plans to then who cares what I do> If someone gets a hard on watching my boring life then so be it.

I have never seen so many people make complete rationalized arguments.

And for yall that are so damn paranoid about being watched by big brother..... Hubble telescope aint just for lookin at planets. They can zoom right in and watch you jackin off at your computer.

Get rid of your Internet and computer

Get rid of that fancy dvd/gps player in your car

Get rid of your cell phone (even prepaid has gps tracking)

Just go into complete hiding loose your name and everyone in your life; go live in the fucking woods in a tent so you dont have to worry about Big Brother......

Just go into complete hiding loose your name and everyone in your life; go live in the fucking woods in a tent so you dont have to worry about Big Brother......

This :popcorn:

Quite frankly, in the event of gov doing this to everyone, i doubt the public would stand for it. There are more armed citizens than there are politicians on capitol hill so lets be realistic. Now am i worried about it? No, but i do know i would be pissed if I found one.

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

True, but driving on public roads is a privilege, not a right. It would be simple for them to make it a factory installed item, like airbags. After whatever year, every new car would have to have one installed.

Either way, I wouldn't care. Don't do illegal shit and you don't need to worry about it. It may even help clearing your name, since you could prove it wasn't your car at the scene...I'd rather have a GPS tracker on my car than having U/Cs following me, waiting for me to make an illegal turn or flick a cig out the window just to pull me over. But really, they wouldn't use it for little shit. You'd have to be deep in something before they would give a damn about tracking you. Hell, if anything, it may even boost the economy since you'd have to buy throwaway cars like throwaway cell phones lmao

it has nothing to do with what i do or dont do. i dont even have a speeding ticket on my record. its the principle of the matter. and just like it could clear your name it can incriminate you even if you dont do anything. and it wouldnt stop at just gps trackers

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I don't give a fuck. If the feds want to track how many times I go to a gas station or taco bell in a week then fine by me.

This same shit goes for cameras being used in public, if someone wants to record me pickin my nose at a stop light then so be it.

If yer not breakin the law, or don't have plans to then who cares what I do> If someone gets a hard on watching my boring life then so be it.

Bet your tax dollars are paying them to watch you pick your nose. This is just another bullshit expensive feeble attempt to stop small end crime and it will only overflow the prisons with low end dip shits that are stupid enough to get caught. You think the multi-billion dollar drug lords will ever get caught with such a childish device? This is another huge waste of our money and another cut to OUR freedom. And i agree if you aren't doing anything wrong than you don't have anything to worry about, but why should you have to pay for it?

Bet your tax dollars are paying them to watch you pick your nose. This is just another bullshit expensive feeble attempt to stop small end crime and it will only overflow the prisons with low end dip shits that are stupid enough to get caught. You think the multi-billion dollar drug lords will ever get caught with such a childish device? This is another huge waste of our money and another cut to OUR freedom. And i agree if you aren't doing anything wrong than you don't have anything to worry about, but why should you have to pay for it?

I have come to the realization that my tax dollars will be wasted on far worse then this. With some of the "programs" they come up with all you can really do is shrug your shoulders, shake your head and move on.

You are absolutely right, it will not catch the real criminals, they may get lucky here and there with the dumb ones, but more then likely, they will catch those anyway. And when they do catch them with these GPS trackers, they will promote this as the greatest thing ever all the while letting the real criminals run free.

Real crimes happen everyday at the government and business level. The difference is, they are smart enough to change or twist the laws to make it legal. Druglords will never be at the criminal level our own gov and big biz are.

Can we do anything about this? Sure. Will we? Most likely not. People as a whole are complacent and dumb. If it doesn't directly affect them in their day to day life then it will never be wrong enough to stand up and say enough. :shrug:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

ding ding ding

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

They whole IDC because I'm not breaking the law is a big load of crap... Now you may not car at the moment, but what about when you get a ticket for going 46 in a 45 because the camera saw it... or you get a ticket for not stopping behind the white line at a stop light we had cameras near where I live that did that for a while... It's not what you care about now, it's what it will be eventually.

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

They whole IDC because I'm not breaking the law is a big load of crap... Now you may not car at the moment, but what about when you get a ticket for going 46 in a 45 because the camera saw it... or you get a ticket for not stopping behind the white line at a stop light we had cameras near where I live that did that for a while... It's not what you care about now, it's what it will be eventually.

Them maybe I should stop breaking those laws, no matter how little and bullshit they may be.

Look, I have tinted windows on all my rides. Every now and then I will get a ticket for them.

Now, I know for most people the idea of getting a ticket for tint is a bullshit call, But what about that officer who takes 2 in the chest on a traffic stop because he couldn't safely see in the car when he came up to it?

It is the actions of the select few that affect the others. I know my tint is an issue so I pay the fines and move on. I also make damn well sure all my windows are down when that trigger happy cop walks up to my truck.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Im with Bill on this one... If your not breaking the law or doing dumb shit taht you shouldnt be doing than what do you have to worry about then??

I think its a good idea in some instances...I think it should be used more for purposes of tracking those who have records for drug trafficking and a history of gang related incidents or things of that nature

But also i agree with bill in saying if your going to do something you know is against the law and you get caught just pay the fines or consequences and move on

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived