I had a talk with my girlfriend about this last night after we got back from her homecoming, Reason being with the job im getting ready to leave for with the Air Force puts me at risk for being deployed after my Basic/Special Forces training is done. I asked her if she thinks we should be there doing the job we need to be doing what we are over in Iraq. She said she dosnt under stand why we still are there and all that but ive been told several times by my older step sister and step brother that im signing my life away and im going to kill babies and all that crap and i havn't even left yet.

Both are liberal fucks just saying not to start a problem here .

But they said we should of never started a war with them . and I came back with saying okay let me hit your car and you don't do anything about it . I said its a little example that shows why we had to start a war you cant get attacked and not retaliate .... i just wanted to get some other opinions on what you all think about it and all that if this gets out of control someone shut it down i just wanted to hear what other people have to say .

and i know im not signing my life away ive wanted to be in any branch my whole life but anyways. onto it

the combat in Afghanistan is/was necessary. the only problem is that we are getting our asses kicked just like they did to the Soviets. the combat in Iraq was a bunch of horseshit and we shouldn't have went there to begin with. Those good old weapons of mass destruction are non existent and Bush was aware of that when he started that shit. I'm a liberal "fuck", by the way.

Iraq war was useless. They didn't attack us and we found no WMDs. Afgan war was needed we just failed to get anything accomplished there really.

we got a lot done: we lost a bitch load of money and we got a couple thousand more Americans killed while Osama Bin Laden is chillin like a mother fucker.

I did my time in the USMC and its was full of shit us being over there and having Americans die for what reason, still havent figured out why we was over there so long. But to you Teejaybee do ya thang man it was fun, but after u sit back and see how things look u tend to feel the same way the liberal fuck as they are called feel.

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Iraq was pointless, but it doesn't mean I was over there killing babies. The Afghan war has a point, it is just taking way to long to make any progress. Every time we clear the Taliban from a village, they hide in the next. Once we leave a village, they come right back. The Afghan Army is finally starting to gain numbers and structure, so hopefully they can start defending their own villages.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

You do understand that you are not at risk of being deployed, you are going to be deployed reguardless of what job you end up in. You will spend quite a lot of time in the desert, this war isn't going to be over for a very long time and I doubt you will see the end of it even if you stay until retirement. But, depending on your job of course deployments aren't all that bad, just sucks to be away from home six months (at least) every year or two.

CARS

14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days

69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time

Last car '12 Focus with build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

You do understand that you are not at risk of being deployed, you are going to be deployed reguardless of what job you end up in. You will spend quite a lot of time in the desert, this war isn't going to be over for a very long time and I doubt you will see the end of it even if you stay until retirement. But, depending on your job of course deployments aren't all that bad, just sucks to be away from home six months (at least) every year or two.

Ha. Try 15 months deployed, 11 months at home, 3 times. The extra money is nice though. The rotations are back to 12 months Army, 7-8 months USMC, and 6-12 months Air Force.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

This is our eras vietnam. no one can understand it. no one will. You'll have people on both sides of the fence. Let's not forget the bombing of the uss cole and the twin towers. If we didnt put up a fight they'd still be doing shady stuff like that. It did stand a purpose. If you remove the media from this whole picture this war could be over soon. Just remember. Its your job now. Regardless if you agree with it you are there because your boss says so. Do your job to the best of your abilities and you'll make it home safe.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.