any diehard droid geeks ?

The best and worst app for this phone...hands down

Caller ID FAKER...... shits fuckin crazy aaaaahahahahahahaha u can call people from other peoples numbers, and its not illegal yet haha

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

I rooted my EVO with Unrevoked...easy as pie.

Lookout Mobile Security (online backup of pics, contacts and calls)

MP3 Music Download (best free MP3 downloader I have found)

FREEdi Youtube Downloader (download Video or MP3 from Youtube)

Ringdroid (Super easy to use Ringtone maker, take any song and make a ring tone as short or long as you want)

Shazam (hear a song and dont know the name, this will tell you and give you the option to buy the track)

PdaNet (free wired tether. You can use this to get internet on any computer using your USB cable..no extra charges)

Wireless Teher app (just as the title says, like Pdanet just dont have to use USB)

Thats some of my most used.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Love 2.2, you can install Apps to the SD card finally.

That frees up tons of space on the phone and helps with the speed.

2.2 is the reason I haven't rooted my Epic yet. Sprint should be releasing 2.2 in few weeks. :-)

Already released by Sprint...I got mine from surfin the net though had it bout 4 months ago :D

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Yeah I have 2.2 on my EVO as well

I think my wife just got an update a few days ago for it on her Epic...well i think she did.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I rooted my EVO with Unrevoked...easy as pie.

Lookout Mobile Security (online backup of pics, contacts and calls)

MP3 Music Download (best free MP3 downloader I have found)

FREEdi Youtube Downloader (download Video or MP3 from Youtube)

Ringdroid (Super easy to use Ringtone maker, take any song and make a ring tone as short or long as you want)

Shazam (hear a song and dont know the name, this will tell you and give you the option to buy the track)

PdaNet (free wired tether. You can use this to get internet on any computer using your USB cable..no extra charges)

Wireless Teher app (just as the title says, like Pdanet just dont have to use USB)

Thats some of my most used.

I myself have pdanet and it works great. Im a little cautious though and dont look at anything requiring crazy dl rates like movies or anything as its technically illegal lol.

I have on my phone...

Pandora

Coupons

Fake a Call (great for gettig out of awkward situations)

Google translate (is the shitttttt. even the cops around here use it when pulling someone over)

History Eraser (erases all search histories in all apps including android market)

Tube downloader (downloads youtube videos to your phone)

Where's My Droid....MOST KICKASS APP PERIOD! If you lose your phone a lot get this.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Here are some apps that I use and love.

Craigsnotific - Just put in what you are looking for and your range and it will update you if there is something new in your area.

FxCamera - Takes a lot of neat pictures.

Gasfinder - lets you know the cheapest gas around your location.

NFLnews - Got to know what is happening in the NFL at all times.

PhonemyPC - Awesome app to control your computer from your phone.

Shopsavy - Scanner app that lets you scan an item then it will tell you the cheapest place to buy it plus reviews.

Scanner Radio - If you like Police scanners then this app will let you listen to just about any Police stations in the country.

Trapster - Will let you know of updated speed trap locations.

Where - Nice app here, it will let you know what is around your current location. Movies,Gas,Food,Weather ect..ect

Youtube - App for viewing youtube videos a lot simpler then using your web browser.

Walttend - Nice app if you like to get out and run. Uses gps to track you speed and distance so you know how far you have run or walk.

These are just a few I actually use regularly

i want a droid phone! which one is good???

Question is, do you prefer keyboards? How large of a screen would you like?

My first Android phone was the Original Droid. Then I got the Droid X, using my annual upgrade. I had an enV Touch, loved the keyboard, had original voyager, loved the keyboard...thought I could never leave a keyboard until I got the Droid X. I don't think i will ever use a keyboard again, sure it's nice for being able to not have to look at the phone to text; But I am starting to be able to do it without looking. not having a keyboard cuts down on the weight, and the thickness of the phone.

First System

2002 Impala LS 3.8L V6, 128,365k miles.

Alternator: DC Power 190Amp H/O Alternator

Headunit: Kenwood KDC-BT945U.

Speakers: MBQuart 6.5" Comps, 6x9 3-way.

Amplifer: Eclipse 3322 on front 6.5 components, and a Infinity Kappa One @ 2ohm- 800w

Subwoofers: 2 REAudio SRX12D2 wired to 2 ohm.

Box: 3.1cuft box tuned to 33hz. sealed off to cabin

Big 3- done with all Knukonceptz KCA 0 gauge.

Don't drop below 14.1v at full tilt. :)

Archived