any diehard droid geeks ?

Looks like the Droid X will be my choice. Everyone I have talked to absolutely LOVES the thing.

2001 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 Floor Shift AutoHeadunit - Alpine CDA-117Front Door Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C MidsRear Door Speakers - NoneDash Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C TweetersSub Amp - Rockford Fosgate T4002Mids+Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate P4004Subwoofer - P3D215 Fosgate Punch 15Sub Box - Rockford Fosgate designed "powerful" ported box Built by myself

i would rather run cheaper but sexier then expensive and fucking ugly.

I have one, and so does David and james as well, i believe...

I absolutely love mine, and I believe they love theirs as well :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Heh david, I bought my X off CL it has the lill superuser permission ninja...I wonderd what it meant cuz I open it and its a blank menu it wont let me uninstall it, then I see You said it means your phone Is unlocked/ rooted...?... so how can I use it... my X looks/ works like any other X...

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Elvis, try and download a app for rooted phones, basicly rooted means the phone has been unlocked, you can pretty much do whatever, you control the phone, I have no bloatware on my phone =) lots of shot you can do, I suggest going to a android forum and read about it, tons and tons of info.

Look for the superuser icon, should be a ninja lookin dude, your phone wont look any diff, all you did was unlock it, so u can use another rom if you want, lots of beni's being rooted, search android wireless tether in android market, that's my fav app! ;)

Alright got it all rooted so now where should I go with it? I don't know much about the different ROMs available. I've got adblock, ShootMe, Overclock (trying to figure the settings for that though), Titanium Backup and CacheMate. Not that it matter but I've read those are the best to get.

Archived