Integra performance upgrades

Most people that race don't go past 100mph on the street, everyone I know that has raced or races usually goes from a dig or from a roll and usually only til 80 or 100. I don't see a point of trying to race to 150 when usually it takes a bit of time to get there and usually a winner can be determined way before that speed..And that's what you get for having a honda, vtec has no low end power.

Oh, and don't forget:

1207933803176.jpg.[roflposters.com].myspace.jpg

B)

lol wanna bet?

heres a 2jz powered s2k. noone said it had to be a honda motor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jumkAKyHkUo

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

but can camaro's run 12's in the quarter while retaining 30 mpg on the highway. didnt think so lol 4 cylinder ftw why does anyone even compare 4 cylinder honda's to v8 camaro's and shit. yeah if you put this amount of money into this and such then yeah you'll fucking win. but who cares. its about what the person building it wants to do. theres tons of 4 cylinders that could straight up rape v8's and the point is, that its a 4 cylinder that putting tractor trailer lengths on a v8. i mean that has to be an awesome feeling. anyone can step on the gas of an f body and go fast.but i'd like my cars to be able to go around turns as well.

examples. on a road race, an evo would fuck the shit out of any camaro. because camaro's are just meant to go fast, not handle very well. i can take turns in my honda faster that i can in the transam that i've been driving around in.

is 28 close enough? cause mine was running low 12's high 11's street car and got 28 on the highway and had a 5.7 liter pushrod v8

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Didn't say that... Said that there more aftermarket parts for a single branch of V8 then all honda engines combined.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Didn't say that... Said that there more aftermarket parts for a single branch of V8 then all honda engines combined.

i thought you were going to sleep? we could be at the gym right now lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

i would love to do this in the teg !

lol just throwing that out there

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I thought this convo was between American V8, RWD cars vs 4cyl FWD Hondas with VTAKK?

the convo should have never been about american v8s.... but it said honda in the picture, which is hwy he threw that video out there... its still a honda, just a different motor...

if you are dead set on upgrading your car, I honestly would talk to slowmotion man... if you ever want to do performance shit.. they are the people to go 2.. atleast in ohio

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

the convo should have never been about american v8s.... but it said honda in the picture, which is hwy he threw that video out there... its still a honda, just a different motor...

if you are dead set on upgrading your car, I honestly would talk to slowmotion man... if you ever want to do performance shit.. they are the people to go 2.. atleast in ohio

im not going to reply to your comment derrick, im just going to add to it.

but the op just wanted to know how to increase performance to his teggy. nowhere in his statement did he ask about a camaro. you guys told him if he wanted to go fast to buy one. he never even said he wanted to go fast. he just wanted a little more go. he's happy with his car, he doesnt want a damn 8 second integra. he just wants something to have fun with.

correct me if im wrong lol

im not going to reply to your comment derrick, im just going to add to it.

but the op just wanted to know how to increase performance to his teggy. nowhere in his statement did he ask about a camaro. you guys told him if he wanted to go fast to buy one. he never even said he wanted to go fast. he just wanted a little more go. he's happy with his car, he doesnt want a damn 8 second integra. he just wants something to have fun with.

correct me if im wrong lol

THANK YOU!

25tugio.jpg

PM me for free Photoshop stuff

SAMSQUANCH!!!!

Archived