I bought their 55w 5000k (or maybe 6000k), shipping was fast, product is straight forward and great quality, and the bulb are bright as fuck, i can actually see at night now

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Two 12" Sony Xplode (temporary)

• 3 weeks later...

Ok guys, for those of you that dont know, DDM Tuning is no longer going to be selling the DDM Tuning HID Kits, I am a seller of their kits down here in AZ and have lately been talking with the owner, and he is telling me they are considering not even selling HID Kits at all anymore...due to customs issues when getting more products in...it is a shame that they are having to close down the HID portion of their company, they WILL however keep ballasts and bulbs and what not DDM AND Raptor/Apexcone for warranty issues only.

I hope this helps you guys in the future, however, VVME is another company i frequently use for HID Kits, they have a wider variety of options over DDM, and ship in the same time frame as DDM sometimes if not faster.

Hope this helps.

any body every use or buy from this site/company... im thinking bout getting 10,000k for my 93' bronco.

HID XENON HEADLIGHTS

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

I bought the 6k 55w kit and I love it. They helped me out when I didn't realize I had reverse polarity and that was the reason they wouldn't turn on. I haven't had a problem with them yet, bright as hell too. I would buy from them again.

many "fucks" were said when I came across that problem.

• 2 weeks later...

any body every use or buy from this site/company... im thinking bout getting 10,000k for my 93' bronco.

HID XENON HEADLIGHTS

BUMP i wanna know as well if there legit good hid ill order now

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

Ok guys, for those of you that dont know, DDM Tuning is no longer going to be selling the DDM Tuning HID Kits, I am a seller of their kits down here in AZ and have lately been talking with the owner, and he is telling me they are considering not even selling HID Kits at all anymore...due to customs issues when getting more products in...it is a shame that they are having to close down the HID portion of their company, they WILL however keep ballasts and bulbs and what not DDM AND Raptor/Apexcone for warranty issues only.

I hope this helps you guys in the future, however, VVME is another company i frequently use for HID Kits, they have a wider variety of options over DDM, and ship in the same time frame as DDM sometimes if not faster.

Hope this helps.

:'-(

im going to Vleds.com then lol luckly i got my fix of ddmtuning got every color HID bulb :pardon:

Hope this helps.

I heard different. I saw on DDM Tuning Facebook Page that they said they were just out of stock of the ddm tuning slim ballast hid kits and don't know when they are getting them in. They said they were removing them off the website for now until they get them in stock. :drink40: But I might get the Apexcone Raptor v2's for my fogs.

why are they not a partner anymore smoke?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

HID XENON HEADLIGHTS

BUMP i wanna know as well if there legit good hid ill order now

wow no help for us?? smh :shrug:

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

Archived