Flying White Sausage v3.0

I wanted to finalize something so I went ahead and wired up my Audiocontrol stuff, and the three RE amps for my front stage. Added in a relay and remote distro... couple other things. Tried to keep it all as clean as possible. turned out well for sure.

100_0902.jpg

100_0903.jpg

100_0901.jpg

100_0904.jpg

My daughter and dog decided to help me out a bit too..

100_0908.jpg

100_0907.jpg

Cut it short for the day so I can relax a bit and hang out with the kids, maybe have a couple drinks. Probably mount up the sub amps tomorrow then force myself to make a decision on this baffle situation.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

you working on this over Thanksgiving break at all?

100_0903.jpg

where did you get those 3 clamps on the edge of the box? i think i know where possibly

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

i love smd builds. i learn something from all of them.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Archived