BTL-N2 pics

NDMstang65

Im a big aa fi supporter. I need moar cars and $ haha. Damn wife and my short leash

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

• 2 weeks later...

i get it! it may perform, has the technology and everything just not really an attractive woofer period...plus im not a spl guy so sound quality is my thing

haha he has dd and says he likes sq haha

Neither one of you guys know what you're referring to.

46lbs makes shipping to Alaska so much cheaper, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I need some reports from the lanes.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

I need some reports from the lanes.

On the n2? Well, I know per specs motor force has been backed off a bit for better use in musical applications

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

not hating but how much Neo is actually there...is it that little thin layer of dark gray or the taller lighter gray layer that takes up the majority of the structure...with the price it just seems like theres not much there considering the price of the Neo itself...it seems more or less to get into the competition of Neos and beat everyones prices so they can say "i have a Neo subwoofer" when it has the same as or less power as a normal high end ferrite magnet.

i could be wrong im just asking. again please dont take this as hate or bashing..its just a question...

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

not hating but how much Neo is actually there...is it that little thin layer of dark gray or the taller lighter gray layer that takes up the majority of the structure...with the price it just seems like theres not much there considering the price of the Neo itself...it seems more or less to get into the competition of Neos and beat everyones prices so they can say "i have a Neo subwoofer" when it has the same as or less power as a normal high end ferrite magnet.

i could be wrong im just asking. again please dont take this as hate or bashing..its just a question...

im pretty sure it that thin layer. they only use what they need they dont want to use to much also there are different grades of NEO. Also the price is coming from the Custom CNCing for the motor structure and the aluminum heat sink

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Here we go with the, I don't see much NEO so it has to be weak.

Sounds like noobs and ferrite. OMGz, only a single layer of magnet, the old one had 3. It can't be the same.

Bahaha. Like stated in the beginning of this thread, this is a replacement for the earlier model BTLs, and I'm sure it has very similar specs, like motor strength and such.

Sounds like noobs and ferrite. OMGz, only a single layer of magnet, the old one had 3. It can't be the same.

Bahaha. Like stated in the beginning of this thread, this is a replacement for the earlier model BTLs, and I'm sure it has very similar specs, like motor strength and such.

The specs are VERY similar and like i said there are different grades of NEO and they optimize the flux flow to get everything out of the magnets. Thats why the old "UFO" BTL had the metal where it was important look at the top plate that'll tell you something

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

The specs are VERY similar and like i said there are different grades of NEO and they optimize the flux flow to get everything out of the magnets. Thats why the old "UFO" BTL had the metal where it was important look at the top plate that'll tell you something

I know. I'm not the one saying it doesn't look like a lot.

The N2 is a daily sub, so it doesn't need a shit ton of neo. I'm sure Scott spend plenty of time designing these new subs, and he wouldn't make u pay for extra neo if it was not needed in the application. That's why there are options, so personally you can get the sub you want, not what the manufacture thinks you want.

Archived