Tony C...mustang With Rockford System....punch 18's (pics)

37, but don't tell . . . every time this question comes up at our forum, I always say 23 . . . I've been in the industry for almost 20 years now.

i'm not far behind ya Tony.32 here.and people do look at ya funny at red lights,i just laugh....lol

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

nice stang man

the only little thing id say that needs to be done is shave that antenna

everything else is badass

Thanks. You know, I've often considered that. There's actually a company that sells shortened masts for the 'stangs for about $35 in a couple different colors. They look pretty cool. OR, I could do it OLD SCHOOL and bend a Diamond R in the middle of it . . . !

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

I had a billet shorty they rock. worth every penny.

yup, got one on the burb! I love it.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

nice stang man

the only little thing id say that needs to be done is shave that antenna

everything else is badass

could i get one for my truck? i got an 07 Dakota

if so where can i order one at?

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

could i get one for my truck? i got an 07 Dakota

if so where can i order one at?

I got mine from a local "accessory" store, not like autozone or pepboyz , but you can probably order one thru summitt or hell here is a link......

Shorty antennas

;)

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

It's an RFX-9420. This is my daily driver (when I'm actually in town that is). Jason Digos of RTTI fame built the baffle and the amp racks for me. At first, he was doubtful that we could get a pair of 18s in the car as I couldn't even fit them in it in the boxes they came in . . . but we got them in. Clearances were very tight - trust me, everything is twice as tight as it looks.

System wise, it's simple - two amps, two woofers, one pair of 6.5" components, source unit, 3Sixty.2, and an Epicenter. Charging system wise is equally as simple - Ohio Gen 200 amp alt, Optima Red Top, 100 Farad RF cap, and lots of 1/0. It was built to sound good no matter what kind of music you want to listen to - it's been quite enjoyable. Of course, if you want the bass we're known for, it can do that too! It plays flat to just under 20 Hz and is nearly flat to 15 Hz with no equalization below 60 Hz. I punished The Dave's ears with some Bass Mekanik one night and he couldn't believe it.

Of course, to address Assman's comments on the Olds' . . . it's gotta go fast too. It runs in the 12s at over 112 mph thanks to a Vortech SQ, full Bassani exhaust, 4.10 gears . . . and a WHOLE lot more. Handling is via Hotchkis suspension components and Nitto 555s - basically, it's a bunch of fun.

Glad you guys like it. BTW, if you look REALLY hard in the photo with the neon on, you can see the old amps - a 1501bd and 1051s. We finished the car in about December of 2003 and I've for the most part just listened to it ever since. BTW, I'll get Steve a current underhood shot and a shot of the spare tire, which is still in the car and fully functional.

im from az ive seen your car two or three times out at the pavillions. very nice work with this set up i love this car im always talking bout it to my friends lol.

im from az ive seen your car two or three times out at the pavillions. very nice work with this set up i love this car im always talking bout it to my friends lol.

Cool! I used to bring it out there all the time. Now that I got the Olds' ( One Sick Car thread ), it's hard to take both of them up there. When it cools down a little, keep on the look out. Even though the T20001bd and T8004 are still in our line, I've been considering swapping the amps to the brand new power series - a pair of T1500-1bd and a pair of T600-2. I certainly don't need any more power . . . just want to freshen it up a bit.

Swap or keep AS IS?

Edited by snafu

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif